Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: I have a few questions Concerning a figure I own
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:46 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Ok so I do not claim this figure is legitimate because I can't even pull any information up on it, the only way I can see anything on it is that you can buy it, I picked it up for around $10 or $15 bucks on Amazon and it's a head variant of the original House of the Dead Ken figure, now, me and my husband have been talking and we've come to two options, option A: It's an exclusive at a con or executives int he Palisades company or option B: it's a knock off. It has the copyright info and I have images, do you guys think you can help me find some information on this toy? Here's a link to the some images I took: http://imgur.com/a/hrdf2

Post subject: Re: I have a few questions Concerning a figure I own
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:01 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

I'm not going to be of much help information-wise (hopefully someone else here will know) but I can say with about 99% certainty that the figure is legit and not a bootleg or knock-off. I don't think there's much demand for House of the Dead figures so it wouldn't make sense for anyone to make copies of them. Palisades loved doing alternate pieces/color schemes to get more sales out of the molds. That one could've just been mixed into regular assortments or it could've been specific to one store or convention.