Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Minimate Target Madness! A special offer from Art Asylum
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:01 pm 
5" Scale

Hey gang, been awhile since I've posted over in this forum. But I thought this was too good of a opportunity to pass up. Ady over at Minimate Multiverse ask that members spread the news throughout the forums we frequent, so here I am or rather here's Ady :wink: Good luck to everyone who participates.

Quote:
Ady posted:
If you’re a Minimate fan, then you already know about the various limited promotional Minimates we’ve made over the years. Everything from blanks to Holiday Mate's . Here’s the deal. We’ve got a couple hundred of these limited Minimates to give away and each one of you can get your little hands on a random Minimate from our stash by following these steps:

1. Buy any Minimate 2pk at any Target starting today!
2. Send the receipt, along with your name, email address and address to:

Minimate Madness
Art Asylum
12 West 31st St – 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001

Now for the rules. U.S. only, one Minimate per person, no requests for specific Minimates, while supplies last, void where prohibited, etc.

If you’ve seen pictures of what’s coming, you already know that Minimates and Target are a great match and a perfect way to expose more people to both the brand and us as a company. So buy up those ‘Mates and who knows, you might even get something shiny that rhymes with Jilver Bider-Man.