Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: My JLU & Disney Collection! Update: High Res Pic added
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:10 am 
shirtless hugger

Rowi wrote:
Really? Oooh, I would love that!!!!! :D

Hey Rowi, did you ever get the e-mail i sent? I tried to load it up with as many cool group pix as i had!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:11 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Hi, bat313!

I sure did!! I'm very sorry for my late response; haven't been here in a while, nor in my hotmail account!

But thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love them all and I will print them and hang them in my room!!!!!

What do you think about these one? I love group pictures. I only wish they were available to match the size of your pics!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 am 
shirtless hugger

Your are VERY welcome! And WOW, where did you get those cool group pics?! Any particular site? Very awesome looking. It looks like the same guy might have produced these that produced those ones i sent you.

Another site with some great group pics is:

http://silvaniart.blogspot.com/
http://darkwingblog.wordpress.com/

The artwork for the Darkwing Duck and Ducktales comics done by James Silvani and others is just spectacular. And there is a lot of family and group shots that are cover art.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

It's a site called Disney Comics and Animation Message Board. Nothing much, really, but they create cool pics, huh? :)

Thanks for the links! They look great! I can have lots of fun with them. Much appreciated!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:04 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Glad to see I'm not alone in accumulating both super heroes and disney figures. That is one of the perks of living close to Disney and Universal theme parks - they have some hand in Marvel, Star Wars, Indiana lots and lots of other brands ...

Nice room, well displayed !

I guess I'll have to find photos of my past displays. I hope it is as fun to look at as so many others on here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:28 am 
shirtless hugger

The Hun wrote:
Glad to see I'm not alone in accumulating both super heroes and disney figures. That is one of the perks of living close to Disney and Universal theme parks - they have some hand in Marvel, Star Wars, Indiana lots and lots of other brands ...

Nice room, well displayed !

I guess I'll have to find photos of my past displays. I hope it is as fun to look at as so many others on here.

Thanks! Yes, please post some pics of your collection! I worked down in Disney World for one summer. That's where i got the Donald Philharmagic poster from. I was also able to stock up on a ton of my figure sets at a great discount. Including all the awesome Mickey's Xmas Carol stuff. The discount store on the back lot was my best friend (and my wallets worst)!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:32 pm 
Tis' but a pup

I can't get over just how diverse and well organized your collection is, and that you're not afraid to collect "kiddier" stuff. There are so many DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Fraggle Rock, and Muppets pieces that I would kill to have in my own collection. Your use of DVD spindles as bases is also ingenious!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:15 pm 
shirtless hugger

Cleandregs wrote:
I can't get over just how diverse and well organized your collection is, and that you're not afraid to collect "kiddier" stuff. There are so many DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Fraggle Rock, and Muppets pieces that I would kill to have in my own collection. Your use of DVD spindles as bases is also ingenious!

Thanks! The Ducktales & Darkwing Duck stuff were also my "true" collection. All the JLU/DC stuff is within the last 5 years. But i've been collecting Disney Afternoon/Disney stuff since i was a kid in the 80s! Fraggles and Muppets were also a big fav of mine. Glad you like the collection. I like to add figure set's of the latest Disney cartoon movie when they come out. Plus i like to find those that i'm missing. Since Tangled i have a pretty big update to post!

Oh, and i can't take credit for the DVD stands as bases. I saw it here first (not sure who did it) but it does work great!