Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Bunger's Stuff
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:12 am 
declined to be a vampire

This is kind of old, as I'm in the process of moving and this is all packed up, but this was my room at my old house

and my football saturdays

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Dude love the collection man pretty awesome

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:57 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Which of your collection do you enjoy the most

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 am 
declined to be a vampire

BoboFnMac wrote:
Which of your collection do you enjoy the most

Sorry I'm 4 months late on this.

Probably my DCUC stuff (which wasn't picture)
I'm actually living back in this house again. Except that room now is my kids play room (I still have some stuff up in there)

The two shelves are probably my favorite as my grandpa made them for me.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post subject: Re: Bunger's Stuff
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:48 pm 
proverbial old fart

First of all, hope the move went well. Moving is always a pain in the butt. I know first hand because my old man was career Air Force and I was too!

You have a really nice collection!

I loved the multiple TVs. That was so damned cool! Shades of the Kennedy/Johnson White Hose where they had a triple console for ABC/CBS/NBC (back then when I was a kid) there were only three networks. :wink:

Hope you will post more when you reestablish your man-cave!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Glenn2000 wrote:
First of all, hope the move went well. Moving is always a pain in the butt. I know first hand because my old man was career Air Force and I was too!

You have a really nice collection!

I loved the multiple TVs. That was so damned cool! Shades of the Kennedy/Johnson White Hose where they had a triple console for ABC/CBS/NBC (back then when I was a kid) there were only three networks. :wink:

Hope you will post more when you reestablish your man-cave!

I'm actually back in that house now. We moved out of town for about 20 months because of my job. Job relocated back to Indy and my house hadn't sold so we moved back in. Although now I have two kids so part of my mancave is down. I've got the main room done back up (multiple TV's and it's much cleaner) with all my Vols stuff on the Walls. Haven't hung all the action figures back up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 pm 
proverbial old fart

Good for you! Back in the same home! That's gotta feel pretty good!

I understanding having to share space. I have a tiny corner and my wife has the rest of the house! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:13 am 
declined to be a vampire

Glenn2000 wrote:
Good for you! Back in the same home! That's gotta feel pretty good!

I understanding having to share space. I have a tiny corner and my wife has the rest of the house! :roll:

Well, update again..I moved in June of 2012 back up to where I was before (kind of) but this time I think we are here for good (bought a business).

Here is what's left of my DCUC collection

And my updated mancave/home theater room. I have movie theater posters hanging around the outside.

Next project is to build an entertainment center the length of the wall minus the speakers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 pm 
Tis' but a pup

That is one awesome home theater set up! And what better way to top it off with a nice collection :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:00 am 
declined to be a vampire

BatMite wrote:
That is one awesome home theater set up! And what better way to top it off with a nice collection :D

Thanks man. That theater is a piece by piece project. When we moved into the house it had a dry basement but wasn't finished, so I finished off that one room myself. Ran all the wiring in well, etc. I have a lot of plans for things to do down there. I want to put in a projector, but I think my ceiling might be too low. I really like college football, so that's the main reason for the 3 TV setup. On Saturday's I hang out down there all day watching the games.