Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:46 am 
buzz word garbage hater

Classics are what G1 SHOULD have been.

I think though, that the G1 Dinobots are superior to any dinobots that have come since, both in design and execution.

The Binaltech/Alternators are so superior to most of the car designs from G1 it's ridiculous. I wish they could/would use some of the previous car types for the Alternators line (like a Porche for Jazz) but alas, twas not meant to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:56 am 
Collector Inspector

hutchprime wrote:
Classics are what G1 SHOULD have been.

I think though, that the G1 Dinobots are superior to any dinobots that have come since, both in design and execution.

The Binaltech/Alternators are so superior to most of the car designs from G1 it's ridiculous. I wish they could/would use some of the previous car types for the Alternators line (like a Porche for Jazz) but alas, twas not meant to be.

I agree the G1 dinos rocked hard, I wish they would reissue them. As for the classics I look at them as what could have been if the tech was better in the 80's

I do like the alternators too. I have all of them except for Swerve and Rumble and Ravage (beast mode). I just didn't take pictures because they don't have a good display as of yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:46 am 
buzz word garbage hater

Is Mirage as cool as he looks? IE is he worth the $45 or so he's going for on ebay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:20 am 
wears suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo

Great collection!! :D

Take a walk on the Sunny Side of the Street
http://www.facebook.com/SunnySideNews

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:21 am 

hutchprime wrote:
Is Mirage as cool as he looks? IE is he worth the $45 or so he's going for on ebay?

You mean the classics Mirage? I've seen him a few places here, if you need one. I really like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:36 am 
buzz word garbage hater

Alternators Mirage. The Ford GT version. That is a swank car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:24 am 

Ah yeah, that one I only saw once. around here. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:18 am 
Collector Inspector

The Superfly wrote:
Great collection!! :D

Thank You

Hutch Prime wrote:
Alternators Mirage. The Ford GT version. That is a swank car.

He's a great figure.. one of the best Alternators. I wouldn't pay $45 for him because when the Rumble/Ravage Alternator assortment is released he will be included in that assortment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:28 am 
3 3/4"

yeah i wish they would reissue the Dionos,Sunstreaker,Scourge and Cyclonus-but they wont because I think the Reissues are done.

I want to see all the above plus Hound,Ironhide,Sideswipe,Jazz,Sunstreaker,Thundercracker,Trailbreaker,Soundwave and heaps others in the Classics line.Id also like to see one Autobot combiner to go with the devastator we are getting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:07 pm 
Collector Inspector

JOKERFC wrote:
yeah i wish they would reissue the Dionos,Sunstreaker,Scourge and Cyclonus-but they wont because I think the Reissues are done.

I want to see all the above plus Hound,Ironhide,Sideswipe,Jazz,Sunstreaker,Thundercracker,Trailbreaker,Soundwave and heaps others in the Classics line.Id also like to see one Autobot combiner to go with the devastator we are getting

I would like to see all of those reissued, but especially Ironhide. I know he looked nothing like the show but he was the first Transformer I ever got.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:26 am 
3 3/4"

unfortunately the reissues are done and that blows because its gonna cost me a fortune for Swoop alone never mind the rest of the Dinos :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:13 am 
Collector Inspector

Have no fear about that Swoop Joker, soon a really acurate KO of him will be available. Crtainly it won't be authentic, but it will be shiny new and complete for a reasonable price.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:45 am 
3 3/4"

Primetime wrote:
Have no fear about that Swoop Joker, soon a really acurate KO of him will be available. Crtainly it won't be authentic, but it will be shiny new and complete for a reasonable price.

from where man?Korea or somesuch?are all the Dinos en route?I have just picked myself up a loose complete C9 G1 Grimlock for good price.I got the Car Robots Fort Max a year back and Im damned if I can tell any difference between it and my cousins original aside from the color-quality and such was good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:24 am 
Collector Inspector

JOKERFC wrote:
Primetime wrote:

from where man?Korea or somesuch?are all the Dinos en route?I have just picked myself up a loose complete C9 G1 Grimlock for good price.I got the Car Robots Fort Max a year back and Im damned if I can tell any difference between it and my cousins original aside from the color-quality and such was good

SO far it's just Swoop and Ratbat, one of those qulity ko's like the cassetes and Optimus that are on Ebay right now. but I'm sure there will be more. I need to get me an original Grimlock someday.

Brave Max aside from the color is aces. I would have picked one up if not for the lack of room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am 
3 3/4"

could you provide me with a link Primetime?you seem to know what you areb talking about here,where as the world of reissues and kOs is blurry to me :D