Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
 Post subject: Re: Jin's Stuff: Iceman, Sabertooth, Sunspot, Casey Jones pg
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:24 pm 
Cold-cast

You have an X-men collection don't you? Be it Marvel Legends, Select, 1:12 Collective, or 1/6th scale, I have the base for you! Here's a custom light-up Sentinel hand that can be used to display different action figure scales. It was created from a Rubies Iron man hand wall deco set. The foam was hollowed out and finger holes filled. An LED unit was installed along with removable plug-in wiring with a hidden switch that makes the palm blaster light up! Lots of airbushing and repainting the rock base/modding the hidden switch was the final step before this fallen Sentinel hand was finished. Now your X-men team can stand triumphant no matter their scale!

For more pics of this base head here: Custom Sentinel hand base

Post subject: Re: Jin's Stuff: Light-up Sentinel hand figure base, pg.36
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 pm 
Cold-cast

Fear his robot head fleshy ones, it's Machine Man! Straight from the Nextwave comics series I bring you this custom Aaron Stack created in Marvel Legends form. He was created using the man-thing wave Bullseye's body/hands, Punisher coat and arms, resculpted evil Warlock head, and Aves Studios apoxie sculpt detailing. His weapon pods can be attached to his wrists and are created from lots of fodder tech-weapon parts from various lines. You can also equip Machine Man with his trademark extendo-wrists. The entire figure was airbrushed with shadows, highlights, and sealed with Liquitex archival varnish.

For more pics head to Stack's page here: Machine Man

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's the director of SHIELD but this time he's teamed up with the Punisher for some vigilante justice, it's Nick Fury! The 1993 Punisher Arcade Game featured Nick as the player 2 character and here I created him in Marvel Legends form to scale alongside your Punisher from the retro/vintage card series of ML. Nick Fury uses the same Punisher body, modded Nick Fury head/webgear, and medium body feet. Demo man's belt/leg holster were used and various details sculpted using Aves apoxie sculpt. I originally painted his sweater a mottled brown color to match the game sprite but found the original Japanese game art depicting him in a much better looking orange and went with that, airbrushing the entire figure with shading and highlights. Add a stogie like he smokes through the entire game, even while fighting, and Nick fury was ready to fight alongside the Punisher!

For more pics head to Stack's page here: Nick Fury

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36