I tend not to bother with custom figures as I see it as a bit of a slippery slope - one could well lead to ten, if I'm not careful
However, it has become pretty clear that we won't ever get a figure of Wally as the Flash, so I've decided to throw it open. Basically, I want something better than I could manage myself, so only those with the artistic skills of your average two-year-old or better should apply.
Ideally, starting with a base Flash body, this is what I'd want:
1) A slightly darker red, or the Cherry Barry metallic red with yellow boots instead of gold
2) The appropriate re-painted belt
3) Either filled in eyes to make white panels or green eyes instead of blue
4) A tough finish - It won't need to stand up to kids playing with it, but I do change my display regularly so I need to be able to pose him without ruining the paintjob
5) I shouldn't be able to tell it isn't a genuine figure - a couple of blobs of tipp-ex on the eyes and a yellow crayon lightning bolt won't do, I'm afraid
I'm in the UK, so it makes more sense for whoever does the custom to locate the figure and I'll re-imburse them.
On top of that, I'd be looking to pay around $30, plus the postage back to me.
Please help if you can, I'd be extremely grateful.