Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: I need a 'Convention Buddy'
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 am 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

Wanted: One(or more) Convention Buddy(Buddies). Willing to maybe acquire the occasional autograph and/or con exclusive item for me, Howard T. Duck, Esquire.

Aside from my meager wishes for Mattel exclusives for this year's SDCC(posted on the appropriate thread) I am also looking for a reliable and willing trade partner for the following cons:

DragonCon 2010
Star Wars Celebration V
various Wizard cons, including but not limited to Chicago

My 'needs' are small, and I do not require 'the big names', so no worries.

I myself have 'access' to the annual Wizard World Philly con, as well as Chiller Theatre, Monster Mania NJ, and even NYCC(the non-Wizard one) and maybe Baltimore Comic Con too, and I would be willing to return the favor whenever possible.

Moddies, please move this thread to where it should be if it is not where it should be. I should know better, but I better know better next time. I am trying to better myself.

So, if there are any takers, please PM me if you are ready, willing, and able to join my Dark Army of the Night, aka be my Convention Buddy! Thanks!

Howard the Duck!

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'