Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: DC Comics Multiverse 6" line
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:16 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

shabbyblue wrote:
Spoiler: show
Having seen the movie, I'm suddenly curious about the source for the Walmart Cyborg variant where his face is completely covered by metal since it wasn't in the film. I wonder if Mattel just made that up, or if it was cut from the movie.

Spoiler: show
One of the trailers shows Cyborg flying upwards with his face armoring over, I'm not sure if the rest of his body changed during that bit. There was so much going on in the action scenes I really don't know if it made the final cut or not. That said, I really hope that there is another Justice League wave in the spring to hold over until the Aquaman wave (whew... built in pun...) -- Lex, Deathstroke, Cyborg's end of film look, Alfred, Gordon, Lois, the other Parademons -- pretty much peg-clogging wave, but... The new Batwing (be it Mulitverse or kids' line) is way overdue, too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:43 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

I’m just the opposite. This long gap between movies is the perfect time to double down on comic accurate figures. Preferably classic, but most likely Rebirth/Metal/Doomsday Clock.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Tommy Tomorrow wrote:
I’m just the opposite. This long gap between movies is the perfect time to double down on comic accurate figures. Preferably classic, but most likely Rebirth/Metal/Doomsday Clock.

I prefer classic designs and Rebirth. By the time they make figures for Metal/Doomsday Clock, those events are already over and done. Those event based figures could become peg warmers as only a few fans would buy them. You want to feed the line with new characters and figures that won't kill the line.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:34 am 

I’m referring more to the stuff that spins out of those events. Metal has at least eight spinoff titles. Doomsday Clock should also have several when all is said and done.

And it’s not that I don’t want “classics”. It’s that I think it’s unlikely at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:09 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Anyone seen the TRU stuff yet from JL? I want that Parademon figure.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:55 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Bunger43 wrote:

Yes, I pick up a Parademon and Aquaman at TRU earlier this month.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:27 pm 
5" Scale

joeace wrote:
Bunger43 wrote:

Yes, I pick up a Parademon and Aquaman at TRU earlier this month.

Same. I picked up both at he Nanuet NY TRU about 2 weeks ago.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:27 pm 
Variant Head

Saw the Aquaman at TRU in Oklahoma yesterday. As of yesterday Parademon and Aquaman weren't on TRU's website, but today they are. And just my luck, Parademon is already sold out on it. Some people are probably buying a bunch to army build. I'd settle for just one :(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:56 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Awesome. Usually by now it's at least listed on the TRU website, but I haven't seen it yet.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:58 pm 
declined to be a vampire

And there it is now on website, but not for sale online :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:39 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

just ordered both 6" Aquaman and Parademon from TRU, hopefully it won't get cancel.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:46 pm 
Killer Moth Fanatic

So the Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl and Superfriends wave is supposed to be a general release and not exclusive.
It's the beginning of December, has anyone seen them at retail yet? Let us know where?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:07 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

So, what does retail look like for everyone else?... Around the Louisville area the Doomsday wave from last fall is choking up every Walmart around here with hundreds of figures with the stores having hundreds of one assortment or the other so there is no way to complete a single Doomsday with one store. That said, they did get that single display with a few of the King Shark wave in it and they've had the Motherbox figures and the first two Superfriends in stock. Other than that I haven't seen any regular assortment figures at Walmart since the first half of the Killer Croc wave. The TRU I frequent has plenty of the Ares assortment and the three exclusives and nothing else -- maybe the Steppenwolf assortment with the Justice League display but it's just as often empty. Haven't made to Target in a couple of months but all year it's been Ares or BvS leftovers. Walgreens is still on the Doomsday wave along with the DK Flash. Meijer is the only other player in these parts and I'm not sure I've seen anything past Killer Croc there and I'm honestly not even sure I've seen those there...

I checked BBTS a couple of days ago for the Dr. Psycho figures but I didn't find a listing.

What does it look like for everyone else?...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:38 am 

Surprisingly good.

Most of the Bat-Bot wave has sold out at Wal-Mart. Toys R Us has cleared out most of the remnants of clinging waves. But we have no clue of what’s still in the warehouse. Target is a mix of JL and Wonder Woman figures with some leftover Doomsday wave. But the Flash two pack is piling up.

Problem is we’re two waves down and less than a month left in 2017. And no one other than EE even has them up for preorder. No Amazon/eBay sightings, no foreign sightings, nothing on brickseek.

I live in Virginia Beach, VA.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 am 
shirtless hugger

The Super-Luthor wave is up for pre-order on BBTS now...but it doesn't include Bizarro?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/65950

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next