Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
 Post subject: Re: DC Comics Multiverse 6" line
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:19 am 
Knows his stuff

Definitely going on a Target run this weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:49 pm 
5" Scale

These arrived from BBTS today

TDKR Wonder Woman -Image
Wonder Girl -
Dr Psycho -

Super Friends Superman -

Super Friends Group Pic -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:24 am 
MINT!

There's no way the Four Horsemen worked on the WW figures/Dr. Psycho in this wave - Psycho looks like a custom job by a mid-level customizer from 1996. Are they still working on the Multiverse line? Aside from a few figures here and there (Endgame Joker, Earth-23 Superman, DKR Joker), not much in the recent past has really looked "Horsemen-y" to me...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 am 
Loose, Missing Package

The Horsemen are still on the line. There was an interview a couple months back where Cornboy said they'd just turned over two waves to Mattel. That Wonder Girl is pure Treadway, yeah the body is too big (Mattel not wanting to splurge on a generic female teen-age body again yet we get that too small Carrie Kelly) but the head sculpt actually survived the tooling process looking good. I'm guessing that the Dr. Psycho is a left-over from what was supposed to be the second year of the Signature Series. Scott said that if the sub had gone through some figures would have come with smaller figures. Look at the Myx that came from that... oversized with an even bigger head. As for the DK Wonder Woman, she looks just like the artwork to me which would've been what they were shooting for.

I'm surprised that they went the extra step for the "S" on Superman's cape, though his blue still looks too dark for Super Friends. Nice to finally have a blonde Aquaman available.

Shouldn't be much longer before the Clayface and Luthor waves start showing up...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44