Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:15 am 
User avatar
Hat Pooper
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 589
Location: LeRoy, NY
TRDouble wrote:
I love this answer:

SuperHeroTimes.com: What other JLA characters will be joining the currently released figures in the stylized "The Batman" line?
Mattel: Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lantern and Hawkman will join The Batman line this spring.

I can't wait until spring!!! :lol:


Not a good answer. All of these are already out in stores.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:27 am 
User avatar
serves the Otter
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1984
Location: The Philippines
jediblood wrote:
TRDouble wrote:
I love this answer:

SuperHeroTimes.com: What other JLA characters will be joining the currently released figures in the stylized "The Batman" line?
Mattel: Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lantern and Hawkman will join The Batman line this spring.

I can't wait until spring!!! :lol:


Not a good answer. All of these are already out in stores.
Well, I dunno about you guys but I'll be absolutely positively THRILLED when JLU Fire and Ice are released.

:D

_________________
Image
Visit www.customjustice.com- for JLU Customizers etc
Help build the JLU and DCUC wiki HERE! (open for all)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:47 am 
User avatar
Hat Pooper
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 589
Location: LeRoy, NY
Christophe wrote:
jediblood wrote:
TRDouble wrote:
I love this answer:

SuperHeroTimes.com: What other JLA characters will be joining the currently released figures in the stylized "The Batman" line?
Mattel: Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lantern and Hawkman will join The Batman line this spring.

I can't wait until spring!!! :lol:


Not a good answer. All of these are already out in stores.
Well, I dunno about you guys but I'll be absolutely positively THRILLED when JLU Fire and Ice are released.

:D


Actually, they have already been released also.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:48 am 
User avatar
serves the Otter
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1984
Location: The Philippines
I know. Here are mine.

Image

_________________
Image
Visit www.customjustice.com- for JLU Customizers etc
Help build the JLU and DCUC wiki HERE! (open for all)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:59 am 
User avatar
Hat Pooper
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 589
Location: LeRoy, NY
Christophe wrote:
I know. Here are mine.

Image


So, why would you be THRILLED if you already have them? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:17 am 
User avatar
wears suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Colorado
he was being silly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:18 am 
User avatar
We're going streaking!
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3695
Location: Western New York
jediblood wrote:
So, why would you be THRILLED if you already have them? :?

You are missing the internet sarcasm. We are ragging on the answers because JLU Fire & Ice and The Batman Justice League figures have been out for a while, and in many cases, already in our possession. At least, they are all in my possession! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:41 am 
User avatar
Hat Pooper
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 589
Location: LeRoy, NY
TRDouble wrote:
jediblood wrote:
So, why would you be THRILLED if you already have them? :?

You are missing the internet sarcasm. We are ragging on the answers because JLU Fire & Ice and The Batman Justice League figures have been out for a while, and in many cases, already in our possession. At least, they are all in my possession! :D


It's been a long week. I'm also all caught up with them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:37 pm 
User avatar
serves the Otter
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1984
Location: The Philippines
The Superfly wrote:
he was being silly.


Waited for someone else to say it. It just seems rather weird for me to explain the joke.

_________________
Image
Visit www.customjustice.com- for JLU Customizers etc
Help build the JLU and DCUC wiki HERE! (open for all)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:44 pm 
User avatar
Master of the Interwebs
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3229
Latest one we got...

http://www.afhub.com/mattel-qa-10th-batch-of-answers/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:30 pm 
MINT!
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 121
Last answer...
i don´t understood, what´s he mean?
No chances for overseas? Well...in fact we don´t see anything since Metamorpho/Wildcat/Batman 3 Pack, just last year we got some 3 pack (Zatanna/Shinning...Nemesis/Lightray...Huntress/Atom) the rest it´s all Ebay :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:09 pm 
Knows his stuff
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 549
Mine is Up

http://kastorskorner.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=53

Batman vs. GI Joe?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:13 pm 
User avatar
serves the Otter
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1984
Location: The Philippines
kastor417 wrote:

Interesting, you can totally read into this...

We have already found ways to bring larger figures into the JLU line in some of the box sets and convention exclusives.

Either he's talking simply about Grundy and the other 6-packs or there may be more soon.




Here's ours...

http://hallofjustice1.proboards77.com/i ... 220&page=4

_________________
Image
Visit www.customjustice.com- for JLU Customizers etc
Help build the JLU and DCUC wiki HERE! (open for all)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:34 pm 
Fugitive Dust
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Boston, MA
Here's mine...
http://www.poeghostal.com/2008/02/5-que ... 21508.html

_________________
Poe Ghostal's Points of Articulation


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm 
User avatar
Brand Manager
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2099
Location: Brazil
Thanks for the links guys! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright © www.actionfigureinsider.com


[ Time : 0.051s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]