Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:38 pm 
Prototype

The Question wrote:
riddler2403 wrote:
I'm surprised my Target doesn't have the singles or 3 packs yet sense they got the 6 packs so quickly.

I thought the same thing about mine, since they were one of the first to get the new 6 packs, but then the stock guy told me that they have already had 2 shipments and they were all bought in one day by people EARLY in the morning...

SCALPERS.

Oh, I hate those scalpers! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:01 am 
Knows his stuff

I just found the remnants of a case at my local Target. Of course there were no Hawkman or Stargirls to be found :evil: I ended up getting a Batman and Kilowog however.

I also noticed that the cards were kinda bent and crappy very similar to all of the Infinite Heroes I've seen. Is Mattel packing these too tightly into the cases?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:57 pm 
Fugitive Dust

anyone can help a southamerican friend from Buenos Aires to get the batman and superman single figures? or the new three packs? Ebay is deadly expensive now I I really want to buy this figures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:11 pm 
Wonderdog

Patoliver wrote:
anyone can help a southamerican friend from Buenos Aires to get the batman and superman single figures? or the new three packs? Ebay is deadly expensive now I I really want to buy this figures.

give it time for the prices to go down. most people havent even gotten them for themeselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 pm 
Tis' but a pup

I've seen the singles at a couple stores in the greater Seattle area. Nothing but grey dots for the six and three packs. There is a sign on an endcap with some Dark Knight product that lists "DC Hero 6-pack" on sale for 17.99 for the rest of the month. I'm hoping they'll pop up before that ends. I know there was a thread for this -- I assuming it's just a regular sale.

Hawkman:
I originally wasn't going to buy one, but the head paint finally matches the body so I took the risk. Glad I did.

While he is just as rubbery legged as the original... mine's been standing all on his own for 4 days straight now. If you see more than one I recomend looking at the side of the packaging for the best looking legs.

Batman:
Some pretty bad paint jobs, but I was able to get a decent looking one. Looks great on the shelf.

Superman:

Every single one I've seen at first glance appears to have no eyes. But if you tilt the package up you can see that the eyes have been painted on the underside (which would be the highest part) of the eye socket.

Needless to say I passed...

Stargirl & Killowag:
No interest in buying these just for the accessories so I didn't study them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 am 
Wonderdog

Saw all of these and planned on buying Batman, 2 stargirls (for the staffs one for her and one for starman) and hawkman but guess what the paint apps looked as good as a 2 year old coloring in a coloring book

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:53 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

I saw them at Target this past Tuesday and picked up the Batman (X2) and the Captain Atom 3 -pack. I love the Batman.

Classic Batman, Captain Atom, Galatea -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:16 am 
Cold-cast

i normally don't buy varients, but seeing superman and batman i bought them without a second thought. I picked up Killowog too, i figure its good for the line overall and its good custom fodder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:08 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Stargirl, Hawkman, Batman, Kilowog, Superman now easily available at any area Target store as of Saturday afternoon. :D \

If you haven't seen them, and we have this many, just wait, I imagine you'll get them.

No sign of the 3 packs or 6-packs. We have gray dots and an 8-28 handwritten number on the sticker, FWIW.

One area Target was the first to get DCUC Wave 3. Green Lantern and Robin were my favorites.