Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 447  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 am 
3 3/4"

Wow... I'm psyched about the new Cyborg fig and will most likely get the Mr Freeze playset.

@bOOsted - What bikes are you looking for? I may be able to help you out a bit. :)

-Rick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

rickwj324 wrote:
Wow... I'm psyched about the new Cyborg fig and will most likely get the Mr Freeze playset.

@bOOsted - What bikes are you looking for? I may be able to help you out a bit. :)

-Rick

I need the red/green Robin bike, kinda crappy pic but you can see it here:

ALso need the two face bike that came in this set as I have the other one that has the maroon on it:

last thing I need is a riddler without a derby cap also, if you happen to have one of them floating around :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 am 
3 3/4"

b00sted wrote:
rickwj324 wrote:

-Rick

I need the red/green Robin bike, kinda crappy pic but you can see it here:

ALso need the two face bike that came in this set as I have the other one that has the maroon on it:

last thing I need is a riddler without a derby cap also, if you happen to have one of them floating around :)

Hey bOOsted.... I think I can help you out with a Two-face bike. I'm pretty sure I have one I can send you... I'll check my collection over the weekend. If I have it, its yours. You'll just need to tell me where to ship it! :D
As for the other items you are looking for.. the Robin w/ Cycle is still pretty common in stores around here. If they aren't in your area I could probably snag you one at retail price. The Riddler w/o derby though is pretty much gone from stores so Ebay will be your best bet. I recently got one new in the box with the Riddler car for less than $15.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

I saw that in the ad-- but I looked at it quick- and thought that they had just scale shot the other cyborg figure into the pic-- looking at it now my mind was obivously wrong..

I thought about picking up the Arkham set at TRU-- but figured I'd wait until I see it at one of the other stores (or at least wait until it goes on sale)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 am 

sent you a PM, thanks soooo much!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Just a FYI for those of you on the lookout to beef up the collections...

Fisherprice.com's shop has MANY items on sale currently including Imaginext and Hero World.

Mostly its older stuff, but hey, might be a good time to get a few quick gifts in hand while the prices are low.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:36 am 
3 3/4"

b00sted wrote:
sent you a PM, thanks soooo much!

Got your PM but I am unable to respond!? I'm guessing its because I'm new to the board. I'm at work now so I don't have time to mess with it at the moment. Will dig into it a little further when I'm home.... don't know if I need to do something to my account, or contact a mod. I will figure it out soon and get back to ya.... ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am 
3 3/4"

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
Just a FYI for those of you on the lookout to beef up the collections...

Fisherprice.com's shop has MANY items on sale currently including Imaginext and Hero World.

Mostly its older stuff, but hey, might be a good time to get a few quick gifts in hand while the prices are low.

Man.. I was just thinking about quitting my Hero World collecting before I really got started with it, but then you post this and now I must buy them!! Thanks a lot benmnrlyr!!! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:04 pm 
Joint Unfreezer

joeace wrote:
I saw the NEW Air Racers Hornet Copter at Target last week, but I passed on it. Now I'm looking to find one again.

Walmart has it available online for $17.99

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:06 pm 
Santos L. Halper

Anyone watched through that cool-lookin' Super Friends DVD? The cover art is new, but I don't know if the content is..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Found this in an iPad reader app titled DC Super Friends: Hawaiian Ice Mystery (released Jun 21, 2012)....are we finally getting Aquaman?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 am 
3 3/4"

solarpower39 wrote:
Found this in an iPad reader app titled DC Super Friends: Hawaiian Ice Mystery (released Jun 21, 2012)....are we finally getting Aquaman?

That's AWESOME news! Aquaman and Scuba Gear Batman!! Can't wait to see what water-themed accessories they'll release for this! What's up with the yellow boots though? :?

--Rick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:49 am 

rickwj324 wrote:
That's AWESOME news! Aquaman and Scuba Gear Batman!! Can't wait to see what water-themed accessories they'll release for this! What's up with the yellow boots though? :?

--Rick

Was thinking the same thing, the joy of TRU/target/walmart/kmart/khols exclusives are going to be alive and kicking soon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Cool! Aquaman and Cyborg are coming soon!

Justice League is almost complete (minus Wonder Woman of course ... :cry: )
*Batman
*Superman
*Hawkman
*Flash
*Green Lantern
*Cyborg
*Aquaman

Find a way to get us a Martian Manhunter and I'll be happy!

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:10 am 
obsolete and uniquely stupid subnic

Awesome! But also, yellow boots? Weird.

That's a great first post solarpower39--an image of something we haven't seen before. :D

I think it's clear that the Imaginext line sells really well (Mattel has said that a few times--and the shelf space it has in Target and elsewhere pretty much confirms it), so they might as well sprinkle in some stuff like Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter. I think they should make sets for the girls' toy aisles too--slap some "girly" colors on a set with WW, Batgirl, and Supergirl. There are plenty of geek parents that want their daughters to have superhero toy options, and there's a crowd of DC fans that would just buy them for fun. The young girl superhero market has room for expansion.

Now how long do I have to wait before I see Cyborg and Aquaman show up? (and Hawkman in the HeroWorld--I hope that eventually sees a wide release and it wasn't just a fluke that a few made it out).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 447  Next