Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3761 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 251  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 am 
Resin

I usually use a small thin blade and work along the shoulder and under the arms to slowly work the torso loose. The key is to work slowly and try to move along the entire torso to separate it. If I am just doing a head swap for Imaginext I just use the whole head piece, but in this case I just crazy glued the head to the torso so unfortunately the head does not turn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am 
shirtless hugger

Funny, I used the same head for my JLU Black Mask:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 am 
Cold-cast

The_Joker13 wrote:
I usually use a small thin blade and work along the shoulder and under the arms to slowly work the torso loose. The key is to work slowly and try to move along the entire torso to separate it. If I am just doing a head swap for Imaginext I just use the whole head piece, but in this case I just crazy glued the head to the torso so unfortunately the head does not turn.

THANK YOU JOKER.....I'll give it a try. I have a few customs on my want list that I wanted to use Imaginext figures. You are the MAN.

Davis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 am 
Tis' but a pup

what other lines makes for good head swaps with the imaginext.i just bought a big lot of non dc imaginext figures for customs.i just finished a green arrow using the mcdonalds brave and the bold toys head.just want to grab the new imaginext archer to finish him up.and i ,m waiting on 2 brave mini figures to do firestorm and sinestro.also people keep talking about the ww invisible jet.has this been confirmed or is it still rumor. now with imaginext gearing up for man of steel what figures would you like to see?my biggest want right now is a batgirl with a purple motorcycle.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 am 
Collector Inspector

That Red Skull figure ROCKS in terms of JLU customizing help.

I've used him for my Black Mask

http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery/di ... play_media

My JLU Red Skull

and even used the clear Red Skull variant for the Golden Age/Project SuperPowers The Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Hey guys new to the forum. But I really like the fact that you guys are like me with these toys. Me and my son just started collecting dc imaginext and we both injoy playing together. I read the thread far back and live the ideas for new sets to come out. We currently have most of the dc line. Just ordered ww/sups and Harley/joker. And about to get cyborg 2maro. Any one can tell me where to get the older batcave?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm 

Please excuse the spelling. I'm typing on a phone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 pm 
Resin

martian MILFhunter wrote:
Hey guys new to the forum. But I really like the fact that you guys are like me with these toys. Me and my son just started collecting dc imaginext and we both injoy playing together. I read the thread far back and live the ideas for new sets to come out. We currently have most of the dc line. Just ordered ww/sups and Harley/joker. And about to get cyborg 2maro. Any one can tell me where to get the older batcave?

Welcome to the forum!!!

As for your question on where to find the older Batcave, you may want to try eBay or perhaps Craigslist. eBay actually has some decent deals if you don't mind the Batcave being used, there are a few that are new in the box as well but they are a bit pricey.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:50 pm 

Thanks. I think everyones customs are awesome and I'm excited for the new superman line coming. I was thinking though that they should do a couple villains for every justice leaguer. Lex darkside, mettalo. Mirror master, cap cold, gorilla grodd. Black manta, and ocean master. Sensetro, star sapphire, chettah, and some other allies. Martian, cap marvel, night wing, and green arrow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:10 am 
5" Scale

Which Batcave are you looking for? I just bought the taller one for my son over the weekend for $25 + tax and he's having a blast with it. Need to try and find a deal on the Batwing to attach to it. I picked up the Wal Mart exclusive hero & villain multipacks before Christmas. Kind of baby stepping into this, as our area isn't the best on getting some of the newer stuff. Plus, he's only 3 and a half. So he isn't fully into it yet, but he is aware of every toy he has, unlike his father.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:04 am 

There actually an older batcave. It's made up of 3 parts. I have the tower but the old cave would be cool to have. If u look on eBay it will show u all the possibilitys u can have with ur playset.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 am 
ABS

You can get the older Batcave on Kohl's web site for $48. (www.kohls.com)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 am 

I was thinking the reason its hard to find ww/sm and Harley/joker is because the movie is coming out. I was looking at the superman that comes with ww and he looks like more dark and even a darker red with a serious face kinda like the movie. They probably going to rerelease them in the store when the new line comes out before the movie.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 pm 
shirtless hugger

There actually an older batcave. It's made up of 3 parts. I have the tower but the old cave would be cool to have. If u look on eBay it will show u all the possibilitys u can have with ur playset.

The older original Batcave is pretty cool.

I was thinking I had seen it was going to be rereleased in a darker shade of gray. Did that ever happen?

I got the Batcave tower version too, but nowhere to display it. Did you know there was a running change on the Telescope that comes with it? Fisher-Price informed me of the change when I asked them to send me a missing part based on the photos. It no longer comes with the yellow base yo see in the box photos.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 pm 
PVC

The_Joker13 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!!!

As for your question on where to find the older Batcave, you may want to try eBay or perhaps Craigslist. eBay actually has some decent deals if you don't mind the Batcave being used, there are a few that are new in the box as well but they are a bit pricey.

I picked the older Bat cave up off of Craigslist before Christmas. I like the fold up cave better than the newer tower, although at some point I will pick up the newer tower cave too.

I still need to pick up Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn. Since my daughter is still less than a year old I have time to pick up more gals for the collection.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3761 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 251  Next