Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 220  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:57 am 
PVC

rickwj324 wrote:
Thanks for the tip! Just ordered the Luthor and also Supe's Fortress of Solitude! I'll pick up the new Batcave eventually.

It's not that the Batcave looks bad, but I already have three (counting the moon base). I still want more Gotham City sets but I'm about finished with Batcaves for while--or I'll pick it up on clearance.

That Lex is cool. Thanks for the headsup.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

it also seems the Mr Freeze set is no longer exclusive to Walmart as it can be ordered from FP.com as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 am 
Knows his stuff

Big IV wrote:
rickwj324 wrote:
Thanks for the tip! Just ordered the Luthor and also Supe's Fortress of Solitude! I'll pick up the new Batcave eventually.

It's not that the Batcave looks bad, but I already have three (counting the moon base). I still want more Gotham City sets but I'm about finished with Batcaves for while--or I'll pick it up on clearance.

Yeah, I have all of the caves as well, but will pick this one up asap! Really looking forward to the new Batman and Robin figures.

I would've ordered it now but considering that I just bought all of the Kotobukiya New 52 Justice League statues this week as well as the Convention Green Lantern 3.75" sets and more JLU stuff...my toy budget is spent for the month!! :oops:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:49 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

Big IV wrote:
rickwj324 wrote:

I think that this seems to be the overwhelming consensus on the new Batcave. I agree that at some point I too will pick this up, but with other new products coming out, I simply cannot see purchasing a fourth Batcave at this time. I only wish that the creative forces at FP could understand this and perhaps redirect their creativity towards other sets that we have been clamoring for.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:32 pm 
PVC

The_Joker13 wrote:
I think that this seems to be the overwhelming consensus on the new Batcave. I agree that at some point I too will pick this up, but with other new products coming out, I simply cannot see purchasing a fourth Batcave at this time. I only wish that the creative forces at FP could understand this and perhaps redirect their creativity towards other sets that we have been clamoring for.

I want more Gotham City sets. Although with a creative repainting I would probably buy the existing Gotham City sets as Metropolis. Now that we have Superman on the way some Metropolis would be good.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:11 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

So what's the count on New products now? New batcave, fortress of solitude, javelin jet, and lex luthor. Any others?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:51 am 
PVC

martian MILFhunter wrote:
So what's the count on New products now? New batcave, fortress of solitude, javelin jet, and lex luthor. Any others?

The fortress of Solitude has a Zod, and that Batcave has revamped Batman and Robin to go with it. Overall it is a good year for new product.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:58 am 

I hope they come out with some new single character sets. Supergirl, doomsday, and metallo. Other villains should be gorilla grod, senestro,black manta and maybe poison ivy.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:04 am 
declined to be a vampire

Martian "Milf"hunter? Really? :roll:

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:01 pm 
PVC

martian MILFhunter wrote:
I hope they come out with some new single character sets. Supergirl, doomsday, and metallo. Other villains should be gorilla grod, senestro,black manta and maybe poison ivy.

We are seeing a lot of new product this year, but I don't disagree with you that more is better. Metallo seems like a character that could be sold with a "super metallo" mech suit like Lex's but more grey. Grod would be good with a reissue of the Gorilla Island set has a play area. Every time I see that old ImagiNext set I think Grodd.

I keep saying we need more women in this line, so I would support Supergirl, Poison Ivy, and Batgirl!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:24 pm 
Tis' but a pup

This is a cool set for accessories. I could see a few arch-enemies sitting in that chair.

http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brand ... ucts/74547

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:35 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

Picked up a bunch of the Monsters U. figure packs- still looking for the George 2 pack though.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:54 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

jojomanzo wrote:
This is a cool set for accessories. I could see a few arch-enemies sitting in that chair.

http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brand ... ucts/74547

Very cool set yes, but at $50!?!?!? I don't think so. I hardly see anything within that set to justify a $50 price tag. I honestly hope that it is a typo on the FP website, otherwise I will be waiting for it to hit the clearance bin before I even begin to consider it.

Post subject: Uk fan!!!
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:42 pm 

Hey

Have been reading this thread, all 118 pages!
Have got to say I am impressed with some the customs you guys have made, and has inspired me to do several for my son.
Including
Dr Fate
Captain Marvel
Red hood
Martian manhunter
Red robin

Also VERY jealous of the range you have in US compared with here in the Uk! Plus price difference too. $7 for flash hawkman pack?? £16 (approx $25) over here!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:45 pm 

Am uk fan of imaginext, limited here compared with uk and prices lot higher.
Have been customising as well, after seeing what you guys have been up to.

Keep up the good work

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 220  Next