Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 265  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:00 am 
Dog Squeezer

to_count wrote:
Jester.....thank you !!!

I got to get this one, it would make a great addition to the collection

D's

It's funny because I actually thought "Im sure To Count would like this for his customs" when I posted it. Lol

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:04 am 
Loose, Missing Package

For the customizers out there, you might want to take a gander at the Monsters University packs, I see lots of potential for various lantern in those - especially the long necked sorority girl who could possibly make a killer Indigo-1 with a bit of work.

(also seeing Sully turned into Spot, Stanley's monster)

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:12 am 
Cold-cast

Great idea.......when is PAYDAY ?

D's

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:22 pm 
Collector Inspector

I always thought a custom 'powered up" Parallax seemed obvious. So here he is!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:46 pm 
Tis' but a pup

So, is that a new suit of armor for Lex or is it a retooled version of an older release?

Has anyone found the jet Stegosaurus from the new line at retail I had seen one online and I asked the seller they said they found it at retail.

I know I have only seen the yellow raptors once, but have seen non of the new Stegosaurus.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:59 pm 
Cold-cast

Jestermon,
Lex was never released......this is his FIRST APPEARANCE as a ImagiNext figure.

Tuning4k,
NICE.........I really like it

D's

Post subject: Pterdactyl fits the space ship base?
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:23 am 
PVC

Jestermon wrote:
Also, got tired of my Pterdactyl falling over so I went in there to disable that claw feature so I can pose him on his feet and they won't close together making it fall over.

For whatever reason, I perched my Pterdactyl on a spare space ship base. He fits where the space shingbling would normally stand. Thematically it is probably wrong but it is the only place I have found that he will perch. Since he doesn't stand up well he is not my favorite dinosaur.

Although I still want the Pterdactyl that is perched on a go-cart. That seems cooler. Hopefully he will hang on well.

Gotta love the dinosaurs overall. When I pick up the Lex Luthor, my evil genius will have plenty of kryptonite in various colors because of the dinosaur sets.

Post subject: Probably all new Lex
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:31 am 
PVC

Jestermon wrote:
So, is that a new suit of armor for Lex or is it a retooled version of an older release?
I know I have only seen the yellow raptors once, but have seen non of the new Stegosaurus.

I'm not sure I like calling this yellow guy a Raptor since his head is so different. I understand it is the same body...Oh well. I'm no dino expert.

Lex looks somewhat similar to a previously released figure at first glance. I'm thinking of a green suited fellow with a crossed belt set that came with the yellow raptor. http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brand ... ucts/70673
But I don't think it is the same tooling.

I'm not surprised if Lex is all new tooling. Most of the DC line has new bodies and heads. Sure, Batman has been repainted over and over again but otherwise the figures are fairly unique.

Post subject: What if Wayne Tech looked into dinosaur cloning?
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:13 am 
PVC

If Wayne Tech worked with Jurassic Park style cloning...Batman would be able to ride a dinosaur!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:07 pm 
Knows his stuff

I received the Fortress of Solitude set today! I'm digging the new figures and it's a pretty cool set..... however, my General Zod figure lost is right hand! I haven't even removed it from the packing and his hand just came off! I popped it back in but it easily pops back out. So I had to crazy glue it in place, which sucks!! Otherwise its a nice set. Can't wait to get the Luthor figure and battlesuit!!!!!!

Rick

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:06 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Not the actual Lex figure the exo-suit there were quite a few released before I got into Imaginext.

Yeah what they are trying to pull off is the Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus with the neck frill, but it doesn't have the head crest obviously.

I thought it was a straight re-use of the old raptor body as well when I first got it but when I got it home it has a completely different if not re-tooled body it has rippled textured skin all over, the old raptor was smooth.

The mech and the atv are the only ones I have skipped so far, the pteradactyls look more like the old dino line that this one, I was hoping to get the K-Mart set on discount but the K-Mart closed before they got to a price I wanted to pay.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:13 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

I just ordered the Lex Luthor with armor. I was really happy to see Lex get some love. I was even more excited once I saw the suit he was in. I had no choice but to make sure he had a proper home to go to once my son got him. It's not quite finished yet but it should be by the time he arrives. Image

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:49 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Larry, that's beautiful. I'm really impressed.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:06 pm 
Cold-cast

Great job Larry, love it!!!

Just a side note, the new Imaginext® DC Super Friends™ Batwing Case for iPhone® or iPod touch® is now available on the FP website.

http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brand ... ucts/74666

Although I own an iPod, I don't see myself picking this up unless I can get one on sale or clearance once this product has been sitting on shelves for a while. I would rather save my money for the other products that are due to hit in the future for this line.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:05 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Just got superman playset!!
Woohoo!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 265  Next