Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 262  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:38 am 
Tis' but a pup

Found the orange Robot Police small robot with underwater guy at TJMAXX for $4.50, he's never been there before so they may be putting out old stuff again some how.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 am 
Knows his stuff

american idle wrote:
My Lex Luther came in today! Its awesome and my son won't stop playing with it. New to post but not new to the board.

I received mine yesterday as well and it is AWESOME! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:13 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Hello everyone, I'm making an Imaginext Batgirl for my 3-year-old son. I've painted the body of an Imaginext Catwoman - purple, with a yellow belt. I was going to place the Cape and Cowl that comes with the Imaginext Bruce Wayne...but it's to big. I thought about using the Imaginext Wonder Woman head and painting the hair red...but the Cape and Cowl are still too big. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:20 am 
Cold-cast

firstade wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm making an Imaginext Batgirl for my 3-year-old son. I've painted the body of an Imaginext Catwoman - purple, with a yellow belt. I was going to place the Cape and Cowl that comes with the Imaginext Bruce Wayne...but it's to big. I thought about using the Imaginext Wonder Woman head and painting the hair red...but the Cape and Cowl are still too big. Any ideas?

first off...........WELCOME

I've been working on a Batgirl also (cant show pic yet, waiting on a part in the mail......sorry) but I would suggest that you find a different head and then use just the cape. You could paint the NEW head the way that you would like/need it......for example

paint the mask on

or

just use a head from a different style figure (Young Justice Cheshire's head)

hope that helps......

D's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:56 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Those look cool. I finally found the Joker/Harley 2-pack today

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:15 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

invisible jet anyone?

http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/fisher-price-imaginext-dc-super-friends-justice-league-wonder-woman-and-jet-vehicle/-/A-14483051

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:23 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

whoa. there's more!!

superman robot suit!

http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/fisher-price-imaginext-dc-super-friends-superman-and-exoskeleton-suit-figure/-/A-14490282

black freaking manta!!!!
http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/fisher-price-imaginext-dc-super-friends-justice-league-black-manta-and-sub-vehicle/-/A-14483050

Post subject: New Superfriends is always welcome
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:16 pm 
PVC

Ranger76 wrote:

Thanks for making sure we saw these. That jet is cool. New mold and a cool lasso shooter is excellent. I'll probably end up with that.

I think they're reusing the Robot Police big bot for Superman. Okay. It may not be my taste, but I could see why someone would want to pit that against the Lex and 'bot. Lex is still cooler.

Black Manta is awesome! I will buy it on sight! I suppose that means the robo shark that came with Aquaman was more foe than pet. That makes sense. Since none of the card backs really make it sound like anyone fights it can be hard to tell. That Manta vehicle is sweet. The figure is cool. I don't even mind army building robo sharks. Perhaps I'll have to add some frickin' laser beams to the head of a robo shark just to satisfy my inner Dr. Evil.

Hmmm. The Superman Fortress is ready to be added to my cart? I still haven't seen these in a store yet despite the posts in this thread about people recieving ordered Lex's. I would have thought to find the Super ImagiNext a few weeks before the movie when the other toys hit. http://www.target.com/p/fisher-price-im ... vertical_1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:45 pm 
Cold-cast

Well I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised by all of these upcoming releases. I can already feel the money being sucked out of my wallet, thanks Fisher Price. :lol:

I am curious if any of these new releases are Target exclusives. I have to imagine that the Justice League Javelin Jet that they are coming out with is a Target exclusive based on the fact that the Justice League products are exclusive to them at this time. It would be nice to know an ETA on when these will start appearing in stores too. Well until they start hitting shelves I at least have an opportunity to start saving up for them. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:04 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Man all of those are awesome! I really had no desire for the fortress of solitude after it came out. Seemed kind of boring but after seeing the movie I want it and Zod. That movie was awesome and I'm going to stop reading these online noobed critics. I've seen the FoS at a couple of Toysrus's only so far but hoping its still there.

I'm with you on saving up. I need to save up money and excuses to tell my wife. She just made the comment about how my son has so many super hero's and that we should box some of them up and swap them out time from time. I'm like eh.......

I was in Austin for the weekend for Fathers Day and actually saw a cyborg figure. I just broke down last week and paid $15 for one off eBay and kicking myself for it. I had seen one before Xmas at my local Toysrus but was never into Cyborg so I didn't get it, but that was before my addiction.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:12 pm 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

Huh. I guess I'm a "noobed critic", then, as I hated the movie with the fiery vengeance of a thousand suns. HOWEVER, I made sure to get the Fortress for my son, who will be happy to have a Zod figure just so Superman can crush his hand the way he did in Superman II.

I'm also very excited for Wonder Woman and her jet. It's too bad we never got a 3.75" scale one, but I'll content myself with this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:40 pm 
Cold-cast

.............. :cry:

when can I order these guys, anyone know ?

D's

PS..........GREAT FIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 am 
Tis' but a pup

Also saw the Justice League Javelin update on Target. If it was posted before and I missed it I apologize. Shows the ship with the cockpit closed, accessories and figure separately, and a description on where all the figures go etc.

http://m.target.com/p/justice-league-ja ... A-14471685

So excited for these new figures and vehicles.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:33 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Loving the next products @ target, just need to wait to they hit Uk shores. Especially want lex.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:55 am 
Dog Squeezer

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 262  Next