Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 262  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:48 am 
Knows his stuff

The_Joker13 wrote:
I figured I would try to add a cape to the new Robin figure. So I removed the cape from an extra new Batman figure that I had and glued it to the Robin and here is a picture of how it turned out.

What did you use for the plastic part of the cape? What Batman fig? I haven't gotten the batcave set yet with that Robin, but I know I'm going to want to put a cape on that boy!! :lol:

Rick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 pm 
Cold-cast

rickwj324 wrote:
The_Joker13 wrote:
I figured I would try to add a cape to the new Robin figure. So I removed the cape from an extra new Batman figure that I had and glued it to the Robin and here is a picture of how it turned out.

What did you use for the plastic part of the cape? What Batman fig? I haven't gotten the batcave set yet with that Robin, but I know I'm going to want to put a cape on that boy!! :lol:

Rick

I used one of the extra Batman figures that comes with the new Batcave that I was able to get a hold of. The Batman figure is made so that the head moves and the piece you see on the Robin is what is used on the Batman figure. I just placed the figure in boiling water to loosen the glue and popped it off and just glued it onto the Robin figure. Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:40 am 
Knows his stuff

So.. I went in to Walmart today and saw the Lex Luthor Battlesuit is marked down to $8!! And they have tons of them!! Couldn't believe it got marked down so fast because they just started stocking them.

I checked the prices on the Fortress and the new Lex/Supes 2 pk and Brainiac but they all scanned as regular prices.

Rick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 am 
Tis' but a pup

rickwj324 wrote:
So.. I went in to Walmart today and saw the Lex Luthor Battlesuit is marked down to $8!! And they have tons of them!! Couldn't believe it got marked down so fast because they just started stocking them.

I checked the prices on the Fortress and the new Lex/Supes 2 pk and Brainiac but they all scanned as regular prices.

Rick

Braniac or Bizarro?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 pm 
Knows his stuff

american idle wrote:
rickwj324 wrote:

Rick

Braniac or Bizarro?

Sorry.. I meant to say Bizarro!! No Brainaic's spotted yet!! Great price on the Lex Battlesuit though!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:14 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

I really love this new line. With the new logo and the difference in the figures to old figures and difference between the new and older playset makes me believe they got much more in store. Maybe some new heroes and villains.

My top 10 that they should make:
10. Poison ivy
9. Bat girl
8. Greenarrow
7. Sapphire
6. Senestro
5. Red tornado
4. Ares
3. Gentleman Ghost
2. Darkside
1. Martian Man hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:36 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

My list:

Top 5 heroes they should make

1. Plastic Man (stretchable arms)
2. Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
3. Firestrom (translucent fire hair)
4. Captain Marvel (Shazam)
5. Martian Manhunter

Top 5 villains they should make

1. Darkseid
2. Sinestro
3. Cheetah
4. Solomon Grundy
5. Doomsday

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 am 

Plastic man (stretchable arm)? That's a stretch loli don't see the arms happening but maybe the figure.

I do like cheetah Grundy, and doomsday. Onlything is that we have a lot of sups villains. We need more others. Cap cold. Grodd. King shark. And maybe more girls. Hawkgirl supergirl maybe even static shock.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:33 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

True about the villains. As for plastic man I was thinking like the Superman Quick Shots figure. They are almost in scale with imaginext and are super bendable. That line is from Mattel but Mattel owns fisher-price anyway. Your right a super stretch being made (pun intended) but man wouldn't that be awesome, kids would love it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:41 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Oh and your idea of Captain Cold, Grodd, and Static is brilliant. As for Hawkgirl, previously I would have thought it not to be a big seller for Fisher-Price but history shows the opposite, Wonder Woman is constantly selling out as with Catwoman and Harley they should make it for sure.

C'mon Fisher-Price keep em coming!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:24 am 

How about a metropolis rooftop playset. The playset should have the base being the rooftop and the center has a good size globe in the middle. The globe has a red spin action on top of the globe which makes the daily planet name turn around the globe. Sort of like Mr freeze playset has the ice spinning in the turbine. And it should also have a phone booth that could put one side a sups figure and when u activate the red spinner there is a Clark on the othere side. Maybe coming with Clark and Lois figures....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:42 am 
Knows his stuff

FYI... for those still looking for the WW/Supes and Joker/Harley 2 packs, they are back up on FP's website. Not sure for how long....

I went to one of my local TRU's today and scored the new Batcave (which is on sale for $34.99) and the large Superman Robot! I like the colors on that Superman much better than the one in the 2pk w/ WW.

For those that missed my earlier posting.... Walmart has the Lex Luther Battlesuit set for $8 on clearance. My local Walmarts have TONS of thos toys! They also still have many Bizarro and Lex/Superman Prime sets. Can't believe they aren't flying off the shelves.

Now to find a Brainiac!! And the Target Toys: Manta, Javelin, and WW Jet!!

Rick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:47 am 
PVC

imaginextlvr wrote:
Oh and your idea of Captain Cold, Grodd, and Static is brilliant. As for Hawkgirl, previously I would have thought it not to be a big seller for Fisher-Price but history shows the opposite, Wonder Woman is constantly selling out as with Catwoman and Harley they should make it for sure.

C'mon Fisher-Price keep em coming!!!

Still agree that this line needs more women. At least in moderation they are working well. Monster's Inc has women. I'm still hoping that the other lines, like the Dino, will add women too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:49 am 
PVC

rickwj324 wrote:
For those that missed my earlier posting.... Walmart has the Lex Luther Battlesuit set for $8 on clearance. My local Walmarts have TONS of thos toys! They also still have many Bizarro and Lex/Superman Prime sets. Can't believe they aren't flying off the shelves.

$8! I need to see if they are on sale in my area. I wonder what my wife needs to me to run out and pick up for her?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:41 am 
Knows his stuff

Big IV wrote:
rickwj324 wrote:

$8! I need to see if they are on sale in my area. I wonder what my wife needs to me to run out and pick up for her?

Yep.. a great price for that toy (saving almost half of the $15 price tag!).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 262  Next