Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 247  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:43 am 
Knows his stuff

The_Joker13 wrote:
I used one of the extra Batman figures that comes with the new Batcave that I was able to get a hold of. The Batman figure is made so that the head moves and the piece you see on the Robin is what is used on the Batman figure. I just placed the figure in boiling water to loosen the glue and popped it off and just glued it onto the Robin figure. Hope that helps.

Thanks! Working on getting an extra Batman right now to do the same!! :D

Rick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:37 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

If this works i have finally managed to get photos uploaded!

hope you like them

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:28 pm 
Knows his stuff

UKimaginextfan wrote:
If this works i have finally managed to get photos

Awesome work!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:50 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Found the Lex armor at WM in Anniston.,AL also ad bought some 2 pack with black/silver suited Superman and a recolored Lex Luther with the smaller body armor shoulder piece and bright green shirt with green overalls and dark purple boots.

Is Lex supposed to stand in it or bend and sit in it, it works with the armor on so I think I am using the armor on to make him look even more bulked up.

Superman's legs are being a pain to stand up there warped or something somehow.

Also, little off topic I found a Larfleeze Action League with construct I never knew existed at TJMaxx, going to put him with my Oa Imaginext set.

And apparently there is a Bizarro set with safe, I always see the old one, so I glared by them today, it could have been the new sets.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 am 
Knows his stuff

Jestermon wrote:
Found the Lex armor at WM in Anniston.,AL also ad bought some 2 pack with black/silver suited Superman and a recolored Lex Luther with the smaller body armor shoulder piece and bright green shirt with green overalls and dark purple boots.

Is Lex supposed to stand in it or bend and sit in it, it works with the armor on so I think I am using the armor on to make him look even more bulked up.

Superman's legs are being a pain to stand up there warped or something somehow.

And apparently there is a Bizarro set with safe, I always see the old one, so I glared by them today, it could have been the new sets.

Hey Jester... congrats on your findings. Here in VA these are all out in full force. Tons of them sitting on shelves...in fact the Lex Luthor Battlesuit is marked down to $8 in some of our walmarts.
So far these have all been released in my area:
1)Lex Luthor / Superman Prime (black & silver) 2 pack (Walmart)
2)Bizarro w/ Safe (Walmart)
3)Lex Luthor w/ Battlesuit (Walmart and Toys R Us)
4)Superman w/ Robot Battlesuit (Toys R Us)
5)New Batcave (with new Batman and Robin sculpt) - (Toys R Us)
6)Fortress of Solitude w/ Superman and Zod (Toys R Us and Walmart)

**Not spotted yet are the following from Target (exclusives):
1)Black Manta w/ Stingray 2)Wonder Woman w/ Jet 3)JL Javelin w/ Batman

**There will also be a Brainiac figure coming soon (pictured on the box of the Superman Robot).

As for your question about Lex fitting in the Battlesuit...he stands in it. I don't think you can sit him in it.
I haven't had a problem with the legs on my Superman..he stands and sits just fine.

PS... I mentioned the Lex suit on sale at Walmart, but also wanted to point out that the new Batcave is also on sale at Toys R Us ($34.99 instead of $39.99).

Hope this helps!
Rick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:48 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Still no sign of the Superman 2-packs at Walmarts or the Supes Robot at Toys R Uses here in Oklahoma. The Lex Luther Suit is here as are the Batman and Superman bases but nothing else.

Kind of frustrating... :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 am 
Knows his stuff

Gambo wrote:
Still no sign of the Superman 2-packs at Walmarts or the Supes Robot at Toys R Uses here in Oklahoma. The Lex Luther Suit is here as are the Batman and Superman bases but nothing else.

Kind of frustrating... :(

I'm sure they will be out in force soon enough! Usually when something new comes out here I'm having to hunt for them big time, but it seems like they are producing the new stuff in large quantities. Heck, I've still never seen a Cyborg in a retail store here!! But this new stuff is easily found in the many Walmarts and the 2 toys r us stores in my area.

Now if Target would hurry up and release their stuff!!

Also... when looking for the new stuff at Walmart, be sure to check all end caps and aisles surrounding the area! A lot of the stuff around here isn't actually in the Imaginext aisle, but they are on end caps or special 'Superman related' displays. I almost passed right by the new 2 packs when I first saw them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:33 am 
shirtless hugger

Quote:
As for your question about Lex fitting in the Battlesuit...he stands in it.

No, he will sit. It takes a little finagling, but mine's sitting in his right now. Put his feet in and then kind of push on his waist until he folds into place. It's a nice, tight fit -- he doesn't fall out.

Last edited by Bryan Long on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:38 pm 
Cold-cast

UKimaginextfan wrote:

hope you like them

I was unable to post when I first say these......GREAT JOB !!! I really like Shazam, what body did you use for The RED HOOD ?

D's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:37 pm 
Knows his stuff

to_count wrote:
UKimaginextfan wrote:

hope you like them

I was unable to post when I first say these......GREAT JOB !!! I really like Shazam, what body did you use for The RED HOOD ?

D's

If I had to guess, I'd say the red hood was a generic imaginext body with custom made lapels (sculpy perhaps)?!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm 
Knows his stuff

american idle wrote:
Also I forgot who had them, but does anyone have any more yellow capes they are willing to sell? Would love to get them for my son's Robin(s).

Thanks

I'm the one that makes the black/yellow robin capes. Shoot me a pm. I'll send ya one.

Rick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:31 pm 

For RED HooD I used product called Milliput. It was a generic figure then sculpted lapels. Used same stuff for captain marvels hair, manhunters chin/forehead, dr fate helmet.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 am 
Knows his stuff

A slight update on Target stock...

Still no 'new' stuff yet, however I'm seeing "Wonder Woman/Superman 2pks" and "Joker/Harley 2pks" in stores now and also seeing more "Flash/Hawkman 2pks" (which I hadn't seen for a while) and "Aquaman w/ Shark" sets pop back in the stores. To date, I've still never seen a Cyborg at local retail.

Until recently I had also never seen Killer Croc at retail, but a local grocery store called Martin's has had a few of them in stock.

Also, the Adam West style Batmobile is being stocked again at Target... those had been gone for a while around this area.

Honestly, I'm expecting to see the new stuff show up any day now. I've noticed spots are being cleared out in the Imaginext area so it looks like they are about to put new stuff out.

BTW.... I am in the Richmond, VA area.

Happy Hunting guys and gals!

Rick

PS... Toys R Us also had the following Imaginext Robot on clearance for $9.99:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 am 

Actually I live in los Angeles and all the targets cleared out of the the bat caves and most of the figures. I even got a battle arena on clearance. So I'm with u I think the new stuff is coming.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:01 am 
ABS

Is the harley quinn and joker set considered hard to find? I got them for my nephew but he was being a brat so I decided to keep it. I'm debating whether I should hold onto it or trade/sell it off somewhere. Any insight?

btw not trying to sell it in this forum, I'd just really love to know, thanks:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3701 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 247  Next