Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3677 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 246  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:36 pm 
Knows his stuff

UKimaginextfan wrote:
At last....
In UK we have the imaginext blind figure packs!!! Picked up the alien today.
What do they retail for in US? Over here the are £3, which I believe is about $5.

Also found packs of single figures, whic included the 'Canadian' single pack Batman with glider over here in store too.

The store was Asda which is Walmart over here, do Walmart have any exclusives I need to keep and eye out for?

Nice find! The mystery packs are $3 here. As for walmart,they dont have any current exclusives, but they were the first to carry the superman items..though they weren't exclusive. The last thing that I remember being exclusive to walmart was the Mr Freeze jet. The Mr Freeze factory may have been a walmart exclusive initially but I'm not 100 % sure. The canadian batman was never released here in the states.

Rick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:17 pm 
active in the community

to_count wrote:
.I started with my son collecting the DC ImagiNext figures about a yr ago (it was great, son & Daddy time). and then LEGO's came around.....yup, dropped me and the collection like a HOT potato

So, I have NOW a large collection of DC ImagiNext figures, vehicles and play sets. They are mixed in with my Super Hero Squad (SHS) stuff but they fit in perfectly !!!

Here is "my" collection...... viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25078&start=15 (head about 3/4 of the page down, past the custom pieces)

Nice clean set-up. We need to do something like that for my son. Where did you get those box displays and shelving that you have them on?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:26 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Just wondering if anyone besides me is using the Roman body and Tiger lion mask for hercules? Anyone thinking about using mummy head and toy story soldiers for unknown soldier and easy company? Has anyone seen the cyclops yet? Hope to see soon: Prof. Zoom, Sinestro, Dr. Destiny=skull head and Bones cloak, and would love Psycho Pirate=mask on mask off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 pm 
Cold-cast

Mrinvincible wrote:
Just wondering if anyone besides me is using the Roman body and Tiger lion mask for hercules? Anyone thinking about using mummy head and toy story soldiers for unknown soldier and easy company? Has anyone seen the cyclops yet? Hope to see soon: Prof. Zoom, Sinestro, Dr. Destiny=skull head and Bones cloak, and would love Psycho Pirate=mask on mask off.

.... :?:

Cyclops ?.....do you have a picture, not sure which figure you are talking about. Those figures that you listed ( unknown soldier / Prof. Zoom / Sinestro / Dr. Destiny=skull head and Bones cloak / Psycho Pirate=mask on mask off ) would be great additions to this series but I doubt they will see retail..........they would be really cool CUSTOMS though

D's

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 pm 
Cold-cast

Deckard wrote:
to_count wrote:
.I started with my son collecting the DC ImagiNext figures about a yr ago (it was great, son & Daddy time). and then LEGO's came around.....yup, dropped me and the collection like a HOT potato

So, I have NOW a large collection of DC ImagiNext figures, vehicles and play sets. They are mixed in with my Super Hero Squad (SHS) stuff but they fit in perfectly !!!

Here is "my" collection...... viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25078&start=15 (head about 3/4 of the page down, past the custom pieces)

Nice clean set-up. We need to do something like that for my son. Where did you get those box displays and shelving that you have them on?

..........not sure WHICH ones you are talking about but the two display cases I got for FREE here in Germany. The other wooden shelf is from a TV stand that I was not using at the time.

Hope that helps, if not.......PM me

D's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:11 am 
Tis' but a pup

Anyone notice there's two Bruce Waynes?
Different color tie, slightly different haircut and most noticeably gloves vs bare hands:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:38 am 
Tis' but a pup

to_count wrote:
Cyclops ?.....do you have a picture, not sure which figure you are talking about.

Pharaoh the Mummy and an as-yet-unnamed Cyclops should be in the Target Battle Arena assortment after Neil and Bones.

You can see them with their helmets in the Target tube display (should be all the way to the right), but the basic figures look like:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:34 am 
Tis' but a pup

century89 wrote:
Anyone notice there's two Bruce Waynes?
Different color tie, slightly different haircut and most noticeably gloves vs bare hands:

Nice, where did you get the one with no gloves?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:35 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Question.

On 2nd generation batcave, the tall one.
just under the bat sign that lights up, on left side, there are two wholes, are these designed for something? like the hole on side for batwing to slot into?

Anybody know its been bugging me for a while

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:08 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

UKimaginextfan wrote:
Question.

On 2nd generation batcave, the tall one.
just under the bat sign that lights up, on left side, there are two wholes, are these designed for something? like the hole on side for batwing to slot into?

Anybody know its been bugging me for a while

Yup that's exactly what it's for. It's one of my son's favorite features about the cave.

Larry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:14 pm 
Tis' but a pup

jojomanzo wrote:
Nice, where did you get the one with no gloves?

Both came with Gotham City...purchased about 1 1/2 years apart. Most recently about a month ago at TRU (no gloves)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:30 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Grabbed a shot of the mummy and cyclops from the tube display.

And I got a Harley/Joker set, so now lord knows what I'm buying next.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:53 am 
Cold-cast

Sweet find.....I like them both !!

I found this on google.......thought I would share

D's

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:05 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Cool thanks - http://www.flickr.com/photos/gijoe1964/ ... otostream/

At high res I may be able to update some of my images.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Picked up 2 of the robots and Anubis guards they are fantastic, found the code list online finally.

Also got the single packs of the Rescue bots I have the gun for the robot it looks nice in Optimus Prime's hand.

Took the tool disk and put the screwdriver int he robots hand now it looks like he has a huge multitool.

Trying to think of what to throw it on to make it look like a cartoony Jaffa.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3677 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 246  Next