Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 264  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm 
Cold-cast

Well my son's birthday is this Friday and it's shaping up to be an Imaginext birthday. I just picked up the last gift today from Kohl's. I picked up the Brainiac pack today, not a bad price either. Kohl's is having a 30% off sale on Fisher Price so $24.99 was $17.49 then minus the $10 Kohl's cash that started today the pack only cost me $8.15 with tax. Add that to the entire Imaginext Justice League line from Target and the new Batcave. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:33 pm 
Knows his stuff

The_Joker13 wrote:
Well my son's birthday is this Friday and it's shaping up to be an Imaginext birthday. I just picked up the last gift today from Kohl's. I picked up the Brainiac pack today, not a bad price either. Kohl's is having a 30% off sale on Fisher Price so $24.99 was $17.49 then minus the $10 Kohl's cash that started today the pack only cost me $8.15 with tax. Add that to the entire Imaginext Justice League line from Target and the new Batcave. :D

Lucky little guy!! And a great price on the Brainiac pack!! :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:23 pm 
Tis' but a pup

You know what's funny? The very first sentence of this thread:
bnjmnrlyr wrote:
First off let me state that in no way, shape, or form do I expect this discussion thread to be as robust as any other thread here.

162 pages later...Love it! :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:54 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Ha! Too True!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:15 am 
PVC

Yup, got the same deal here as well like I said before. $24.99 --> $17.49

And then $10 off coupon + 30% off coupon with Kohl's card.

The 5 pack + one piece of garment is $8.60 + tax. Can't beat that.

-talos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:41 am 
ABS

century89 wrote:
You know what's funny? The very first sentence of this thread:
bnjmnrlyr wrote:
First off let me state that in no way, shape, or form do I expect this discussion thread to be as robust as any other thread here.

162 pages later...Love it! :)

I am amazed at the love for Imaginext figures. I really am stunned by the love, who would of thought. I dismissed them until late last year and its been great. I don't plan on going overboard but it is enticing to create an entire world with the massive playsets and vehicles, plus their other lines which can be easily incorporated. Imaginext is the only real line that harkens back to the 80's when figures had giant playsets and vehicles....that trend is basically dead everywhere else except in the Imaginextverse.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:51 am 
PVC

now that I have 4 extra figures from the 5 pack. I might try to alter them into something else.

Flash --> Reverse Flash
Wonder Woman --> ?
Superman --> Captain Marvel?
Lex --> ?

Any recommendations?

Talos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:03 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

I'd go Grime Syndicate.

Its timely and classic at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:50 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Hi, everybody, I'm new here. I just started collecting Imaginext. The DC guys had me on the ropes, but it was the coolness of the blind bag figures that really grabbed me. For about a month, I've spent WAY too much on this stuff. My kids come home from school and immediately go to my desk to see what new treasures I've gotten. Ungh.

I was wondering if the Green Arrow comes with an actual bow and arrow accessory? Or if there is a way to get one?

I'm working on a custom imaginext zombie.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 pm 
Knows his stuff

Gary wrote:
Hi, everybody, I'm new here. I just started collecting Imaginext. The DC guys had me on the ropes, but it was the coolness of the blind bag figures that really grabbed me. For about a month, I've spent WAY too much on this stuff. My kids come home from school and immediately go to my desk to see what new treasures I've gotten. Ungh.

I was wondering if the Green Arrow comes with an actual bow and arrow accessory? Or if there is a way to get one?

I'm working on a custom imaginext zombie.

Welcome to the awesome world of collecting Imaginext toys! :lol:

Green Arrow does NOT come with a bow and arrow unfortunately. I did pick up a Playmobil bow for him however and it fits just fine. Here's a pic of mine:

Welcome to the boards!

Rick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:05 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Hey, PBateman, what do you want for that gray bow and arrow? I want to properly equip my Green Arrow.

thanks,
gary

couldn't figure out how to send a message any other way.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Just got my tattooed sailor in the mail. I really like it for tattooed man. Extras added: Tattooed Man, Hercules in nemeian lion, and few others. May make spy guy into Faraday.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:09 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Cool. I'd love to see pics.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 pm 
ABS

Found Black Manta and his Sub this past Friday. It really is nice, didn't know it was a Target exclusive, glad I just happened into a Target. Also saw the Hawkman and Flash two pack, I already own Hawkman and I think Flash comes in another pack that with other figures I need.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:53 am 
Knows his stuff

Superpowers1980 wrote:
Found Black Manta and his Sub this past Friday. It really is nice, didn't know it was a Target exclusive, glad I just happened into a Target. Also saw the Hawkman and Flash two pack, I already own Hawkman and I think Flash comes in another pack that with other figures I need.

Most of the newer goodies are "Target exclusive". Black Manta, WW Jet, Javelin, Darkseid/Supes 2pk, Green Arrow, Red Tornado/Cyborg 2pk, Gorilla Grodd, Green Lantern repaint 2pk, Flash/Aquaman repaint 2pk...all are Target. Anything with the "Justice League" logo will be from Target. Toys R Us has a exclusive line called "Gotham City". It's been out for quite some time though and I don't think they are producing anything new from that line. Non-exclusives are simply labeled "DC Super Friends".

You are correct..there are 2 Flash figures. The original "regular" version that came with Hawkman and the "New 52" version that comes with a repainted Aquaman. He's basically the same Flash only with some added lightning bolts on the suit. The Aquaman from that 2pk looks much better than the original one (more accurate colors).

Rick :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 264  Next