Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190 ... 222  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:35 am 
Resin

CJF28 wrote:
TO,

luuuuuv the Booster Gold. you know you have to do a blue Beetle now, right?

........sorry it took so long !!

BLUE BEETLE (Ted Kord)

(and bonus)

"Bug"

(ONE of the hardest custom that I've done......those lines are not to standard but they were VERY difficult !!!!)

D's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:53 am 
active in the community

That beetle car is awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:17 am 
Tis' but a pup

Regarding the Ted Kord BB and Boster Gold: WOW, simply WOW!!! When I see things like this and the custom Masters of the Universe Skeletor and Heman all I can think of is what this could potentially be. Its great as is, no complaints but it could be one of the defining action figures lines of the current generation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 am 
Wonderdog

Judging from the pics of Plastic man he looks like a bendy from what I seen on the back of his package.... what a let down.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:48 am 
Resin

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

D's

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:54 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Webslinger wrote:
Judging from the pics of Plastic man he looks like a bendy from what I seen on the back of his package.... what a let down.

I won't say that he's a bendie because I don't know for sure. He doesn't have any points of articulation and appears to be one solid piece. I would guess PVC, probably a bit softer than we'd be used to (like an Action League or a Smurf) so that he's a bit more flexible without being "stretchy" (which would certainly play havoc on the paint apps).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:42 am 
Wonderdog

Jim_Abell wrote:
Webslinger wrote:

I won't say that he's a bendie because I don't know for sure. He doesn't have any points of articulation and appears to be one solid piece. I would guess PVC, probably a bit softer than we'd be used to (like an Action League or a Smurf) so that he's a bit more flexible without being "stretchy" (which would certainly play havoc on the paint apps).

Look at the back of the package, it looks as if the leg is a bendy. I was really hoping for just a regular figure of him. I grew up watching Plastic Man every saturday morning... =)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:16 pm 
Resin

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I have to admit I am a bit disappointed with the Plastic Man not being articulated. Kind of puts a damper on him riding along in any vehicles.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:32 pm 
Tis' but a pup

About Plastic Man I gotta respectfully disagree with most of the gripes. First we don't really know what he's like unless the person who purchased the one on EBay speaks up.

To me I'm amazed they even made a Plastic Man, he's been on my wish list from the beginning. My kids love the old shows and he's my personal favorite along with Shazam.

I think it's cool Fisher-Price thought outside the box with this one and I hope the success of this figure encourages them to think further outside the box with future figures.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:42 am 
Tis' but a pup

I found a Walmart that had a Space endcap. Spent too many minutes trying to see the Ion Orbiter alien's face beneath the mask. Found a picture on Target's website; he doesn't have much of a face but it's still a great design.

I like the general blind bag assortments, but it would be so great to have waves of themed bags so you could quickly populate your space base or castle with figures. The playsets just beg to be stuffed with cheap army builders. :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:39 am 
Resin

.....I would like to say THANK YOU, you guys have made this year FUN and interesting. I found this site by accident and I'm glad I did !!!!

There are so many great themes coming out (or already released) by FP/ImagiNext, I'm sure "WE" will stay on top of it and keep everyone informed. Thanks again

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!

D's

PS, I posted my 2013 Custom Figure display in my thread, a total of 112x figures / 4x vehicles and 3x bases......still got more to go
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25078&p=412013#p412013

D's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am 
Knows his stuff

Wow.. I disappear for a while and the Imaginext Gods decide to flood us with wonderful new toys!!

Hope everyone here has a wonderful, safe, and Happy New Year!! Looking forward to 2014!!

--Rick :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:23 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Well it seems my last post was removed. So here goes. I just bought sanding needles to work on my imaginext customs. In this case I want to get the wings off of the wrestler's boots. My hope is to turn him into a better Bane. Has anyone worked with sanding needles? Any suggestions? Not sure what I am talking about?

Here is a link: http://www.flex-i-file.com/alpha/plasti ... eedles.php

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:35 pm 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

Hey gang, I wanted to give you a heads up and tell you the castle is @31.98 at TRU. We just picked it up for our son and it is huuuuge!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:12 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

That's strange, uk version of castle is grey

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190 ... 222  Next