Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 414, 415, 416, 417, 418  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:07 pm 
Hat Pooper

VCN wrote:
Series 9 is out?! Is that possible?
There is a U.S. seller on eBay with Series 9 Imaginext.

Yeti Snowboarder
Invisible Man
Afro Boxer
Grim Reaper
Shark Pirate
Mutant

Also, Shazam is back on eBay through Toys R Us.

Yeah.

Someone reported finding them at Kroger .. a store back east. I'm in So. Cal, so none around. But .. they'll probably pop up here sometime soon I would think.

gd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:18 am 
Hangin' with the big boys

bought Shazam again via TRU web site, let's see if they are going to cancel my order again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:34 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Walmart had an aisle display with the new r/c vehicle on it. It even has an open one attached to the cube with Justice League figures semi-permanently attached to the thing.

geoffdude wrote:
Someone reported finding them at Kroger .. a store back east. I'm in So. Cal, so none around. But .. they'll probably pop up here sometime soon I would think.

Kroger operates stores all over the country under different names. I've never been in any of the others so I can't say if any of them would be likely to carry the blind bags...

Baker's Supermarkets (Omaha, Nebraska)
City Market (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico)
Dillons Food Stores (Kansas, Missouri)
Fry's Food & Drug (Arizona)
Gerbes Super Markets (Central Missouri)
Harris Teeter (North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia)
Jay C (Southern Indiana)
King Soopers (Colorado, Wyoming)
Kroger (Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia)
Owen's (Northeastern Indiana)
Pay Less Super Markets (Central Indiana)
QFC (Oregon, Washington State)
Ralphs (Southern California)
Roundy's (Pick 'n Save, Mariano's Fresh Market, Metro Market, Copps) (Wisconsin, Illinois)
Scott's (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
Smith's (Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming)

Fred Meyer (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:03 pm 
Hat Pooper

Jim_Abell wrote:
Walmart had an aisle display with the new r/c vehicle on it. It even has an open one attached to the cube with Justice League figures semi-permanently attached to the thing.

geoffdude wrote:

Kroger operates stores all over the country under different names. I've never been in any of the others so I can't say if any of them would be likely to carry the blind bags...

Baker's Supermarkets (Omaha, Nebraska)
City Market (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico)
Dillons Food Stores (Kansas, Missouri)
Fry's Food & Drug (Arizona)
Gerbes Super Markets (Central Missouri)
Harris Teeter (North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia)
Jay C (Southern Indiana)
King Soopers (Colorado, Wyoming)
Kroger (Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia)
Owen's (Northeastern Indiana)
Pay Less Super Markets (Central Indiana)
QFC (Oregon, Washington State)
Ralphs (Southern California)
Roundy's (Pick 'n Save, Mariano's Fresh Market, Metro Market, Copps) (Wisconsin, Illinois)
Scott's (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
Smith's (Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming)

Fred Meyer (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington)

Thx for that list .. I figured RALPHS was part of that family, as I just found series 8 there last month. Good to know the full list of stores though.

gd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:22 pm 
Tis' but a pup

This forum is fantastic. I never would have walked into a Kroger looking for Imaginext not already found in Walmart or Toys R Us. But on the way home I stopped in and grabbed a case of series 8.

Same with Walgreens. I wouldn't have checked for the DC series there either, so thank you to all who put up the informative posts!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:20 pm 

i have yet to see Blind Bag Series 7 in person. Series 9 is out already? All the locate stores still got series 6 stock to the max. Where can I find s7 and s8?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 pm 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Series 7 is all over my local Walmart’s. As is Series 6. I’ve only seen Series 8 once locally and it was at my local Grocery store (Wegmans), and it was only 3 packs.

Can’t believe how random the distribution is becoming on these.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:52 am 

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
Series 7 is all over my local Walmart’s. As is Series 6. I’ve only seen Series 8 once locally and it was at my local Grocery store (Wegmans), and it was only 3 packs.

Can’t believe how random the distribution is becoming on these.

I missed Wegmans

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 am 
Tis' but a pup

Stopped in at my local Kohls over the weekend. They normally have a pretty nice selection of Imaginext stuff. However, they are also prepping for the holiday season, and so they've expanded their toy section. Sitting in the middle of the aisle - unopened - was a rather large Imaginext box/display. This thing had to be just shy of 4 feet tall, and just as wide. It was still in cardboard, so I couldn't see what was in it. but it was clearly marked Imaginext on the side. I'm going to try and stop there later this week and see if they finally opened it up.

Might be worth checking out your local Kohls if you can, and see if you have something similar.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:56 am 
Hat Pooper

NJDad435 wrote:
Stopped in at my local Kohls over the weekend. They normally have a pretty nice selection of Imaginext stuff. However, they are also prepping for the holiday season, and so they've expanded their toy section. Sitting in the middle of the aisle - unopened - was a rather large Imaginext box/display. This thing had to be just shy of 4 feet tall, and just as wide. It was still in cardboard, so I couldn't see what was in it. but it was clearly marked Imaginext on the side. I'm going to try and stop there later this week and see if they finally opened it up.

Might be worth checking out your local Kohls if you can, and see if you have something similar.

Yeah .. those are aisle displays. They have the new Wonder Woman w/Flight Armour, Batgirl/Cycle, FLASH w/turbo wheel, Superman & Metallo, various Batman sets (batmobile, Robin 2-pack w/bike, etc.). They also have Teen Titans and Power Ranger figures and sets. There is one area in that display that also has series 8 or 9 blind bags. A good selection overall. They also have a larger toy area now, with even more Imaginext on the shelves. If you're looking for Imaginext items Kohls might be worth a try.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:36 am 
Tis' but a pup

geoffdude wrote:
NJDad435 wrote:

Yeah .. those are aisle displays. They have the new Wonder Woman w/Flight Armour, Batgirl/Cycle, FLASH w/turbo wheel, Superman & Metallo, various Batman sets (batmobile, Robin 2-pack w/bike, etc.). They also have Teen Titans and Power Ranger figures and sets. There is one area in that display that also has series 8 or 9 blind bags. A good selection overall. They also have a larger toy area now, with even more Imaginext on the shelves. If you're looking for Imaginext items Kohls might be worth a try.

I checked it out again yesterday, and the display had everything you said it would - plus Series 9 blind bags. Anyone have codes for them?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:08 am 
Hat Pooper

#39 = Yeti Snowboarder
#40 = Post-Apocalyptic Mutant
#41 = Grim Reaper
#42 = Invisible Man
#43 = Boxer
#44 = Shark-Pirate

Congrats on finding these .. I've yet to locate them in my area.

Regards,

geoff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:04 pm 
Tis' but a pup

NJDad435 wrote:

Thank you for the Kohl's tip. My wife was able to find series 9 for me. They were in an endcap separate from the toy aisle.

Never found series 8. Where did everyone find theirs?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Has anybody found the Wonder Woman line yet? I really want that Ares.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:53 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

For hose in the uk was in smyths Llandudno today and they have lots of the Shazam sets, killing joke vehicle but no teen titans or blind bag series 3 unfortunately.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 414, 415, 416, 417, 418  Next