Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6720 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:25 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

If anyone still needs the series five single bags, try your Walmarts. I came across what looked like a full box at a store in Glendale, AZ (59th Ave and Bell for the locals).

Also, can we agree that Walmart seriously needs to ditch the wire bin-ish shelving for carded Imaginext figures and go back to the pegs on a wall display? No matter the store, the Imaginext (and similar lines from other companies that are also stocked this way) just look like a mess. The DC ones are mixed with Jurassic World, and...Paw Patrol or whatever and it's a mess. This way of stocking can't seriously be seen as better than pegs by Walmart or their vendors (especially the vendors ).

For that matter, Target needs to rethink their Imaginext setup too. Move the huge JW dinosaur to an endcap and bump the latest Batcave down to the bottom shelf which would allow the figure pegs to come down and then also allow more room for additional figure pegs. I can't imagine most kids can see or reach for much of any Imaginext with the big ticket items blocking their view/reach.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:37 am 
Damage Control

If anyone needs the Wayne Manor, it's an Amazon Deal of the Day today (11/23) & it's priced at $25.87. The Aquaman Playset is also a Deal of the Day today as well, priced at $30.85.

They have the Mera & Battle Sub as an add-on item for $6.99. I forget how much you have to spend to get that to qualify.

Also, Target's store in Plymouth Meeting, PA had the Batman/Swamp Thing 2-pack & the Black Bat/Ninja Batman 2-pack on the pegs, at $6.99 each. The store had a Buy 1 Get 1 for 50% off for Black Friday, don't know how long that lasts.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:26 am 
Damage Control

Chick_LaRew wrote:
If anyone still needs the series five single bags, try your Walmarts. I came across what looked like a full box at a store in Glendale, AZ (59th Ave and Bell for the locals).

Yep, found them in Norristown, PA over the weekend. There was an opened box & an unopened one on the shelf. The opened one had all but one, so I proceeded to open the other one up & got what I needed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:32 am 
Damage Control

Got my Wayne Manor Batcave and looked at the back where it says "Imagine What's Next!" On the 3rd panel it has a picture of the Teen Titans Go Imaginext line. And the picture was showing a mask-less Slade riding a motorcycle. They reused the motorcycle from a figure previously made. It's the black motorcycle with flames coming out of the exhaust pipes.

The picture also had a Jinx figure & a Red X figure. It also had a green animal (Beast Boy) that I couldn't really make out--it kind of looked like a kangaroo.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:29 pm 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Jinx and Red X have appeared on ebay, but not officially in any store or online. The Kangaroo BB is an accessory with the Cinderblock figure. That was only ever listed on Amazon but was never actually released and they have since cancelled the listing. The Slade figure would be new and so far unannounced in any format.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:47 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
Kangaroo BB is an accessory with the Cinderblock figure. That was only ever listed on Amazon but was never actually released...

I actually own this pack. Found it in Target on clearance right after Labor Day.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:59 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Has anyone seen the Katana, Killer Frost,etc. Females pack in stores?
Outside of a few loose figures on EBay, I’m not seeing anything.

Found the new Manta sub that I was missing in JC Penny, but no other pleasant surprises.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:36 pm 
Dog Squeezer

Haven't found anything in my area (south texas)....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 am 
Grickle Grass Grower

Decided I really want a Gary from Legends of Tomorrow in this line.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm 
active in the community

I found the Super-Man Lex Luther with kryptonite spear, Black Manta with Aqua Man, and the Wonder Woman with Cheetah packs

They were $4.99 I got 3 Wonder Woman packs

I'd seen the Aqua Man pack at Tuesday Morning for the same price

I want more Swamp-Things, I cleared out my area and have a ton of left over Swamp Bat-Man

I found series 11 in Rome Georgia I got 2 of the toxic guy and 1 battle beast, I wanted to get more.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:00 am 
Grickle Grass Grower

Quote:
I actually own this pack. Found it in Target on clearance right after Labor Day.

That explains where the ones listed on eBay came from. A few must have slipped out. I really don't understand Imaginext sometimes. Why go all the way through the production cycle and then not ship them? The same thing happened to Atrocitus/Dex-Starr (which I actually own). Why not at least sell them on Fisher-Price.com?

I'm irritated because I've always wanted a scaled-up Cinderblock figure. I really like his design.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:21 pm 
Damage Control

Jestermon wrote:
I found the Super-Man Lex Luther with kryptonite spear, Black Manta with Aqua Man, and the Wonder Woman with Cheetah packs

They were $4.99 I got 3 Wonder Woman packs

I'd seen the Aqua Man pack at Tuesday Morning for the same price

I want more Swamp-Things, I cleared out my area and have a ton of left over Swamp Bat-Man

I found series 11 in Rome Georgia I got 2 of the toxic guy and 1 battle beast, I wanted to get more.

Why would you get 3 WW packs?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 pm 

Found this on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Imaginext-FIRE ... 4616!US!-1

Back on the hunt ...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:16 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Has this been brought up before?...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fisher-Price-I ... 0010.m2109

Is that the same as the blind bag version?...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:51 am 

I've seen those popping up on eBay, they are the same as what has already been released in blind bag format. Not sure what stores are carrying them though, haven't seen at retail anywhere.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6720 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448  Next