Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 260  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:41 am 
Knows his stuff

Target has their 75% off toys today, saw the Green Lantern OA playset for $6.47. Awesome price.

G.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:56 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

rasone77 wrote:
I was able to pick up Catwoman, Clayface, and Superman at Target the other day. I also got the new batcave and Oa at Toys r us during buy one get one 50% off.

I can't wait to buy the Gotham Jail with Bane. My son's gonna be the happiest kid ever on Christmas.

Notice the date says Summer 2012

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 am 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

Oa is not on clearance at my Target. :-(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:07 am 
Cold-cast

None of the DC Imaginext was on clearance at the Target by my work either (just got back from there). But I did manage to pick-up the Space Pod (reg. $12.99) for $3.24, the Motorized Villian Robot (reg. $19.99) for $4.88 and I also picked up a Sea Dragon Boat (reg. $12.99) for $3.24 all on clearance. Not too bad, I will just put them away as random gifts for my kids.

I also stopped at a KMart the other day and they had a Robot Police Mech Suit in blue so I picked that up as well since the only way to get one before was to buy the Robot Police Headquarters and that one only came in white. Not sure if it is an exclusive to KMart since it was not marked that way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am 

Still, part of my problem is that I'm running out of room for all these playsets. I have a Hall of Justice, two Batcaves, the Tower of Doom, two Millennium Falcons, and now an INBatcave, Joker House, and about 8000 vehicles. I live in a one-story ranch, man!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Quote:
Still, part of my problem is that I'm running out of room for all these playsets. I have a Hall of Justice, two Batcaves, the Tower of Doom, two Millennium Falcons, and now an INBatcave, Joker House, and about 8000 vehicles. I live in a one-story ranch, man!

Only two Batcaves? Let's see, I have: Imaginext, B:TAS, Batman Forever (HUGE), and The Batman (both versions). And for some reason I think I'm forgetting at least one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 am 

Hey, man, one of mine was homemade with my three-year-old daughter's help. That's all the Batcave I need. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 pm 
Collector Inspector

THANK YOU! My wife thought I was crazy for having four different bat caves. "See, honey? I'm not the only one!" And yeah, the Hall of Justice, Tower of Doom, Mego's Fortress of Solitude, Van Helsing Dracula's Castle, Mezco Nemo's Nautilus, a few version of the TARDIS, Swapm Thing playsets, WWE playsets and blah blah blah don't help my argument for needing MORE playsets. But deep down I know she gets it ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:24 pm 

What I miss most is my little plastic beige Mego Batcave. I miss that even more than the big Mego Batcave I had.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:30 pm 
Collector Inspector

Eric Qel-Droma wrote:
What I miss most is my little plastic beige Mego Batcave. I miss that even more than the big Mego Batcave I had.

for the Mego Pocket Heroes, yeah? That one was THE BEST! My neighbor had that (LOVED IT) and I had Spider-Man's Spider-Mobile w/ dropping capture web on the back. I miss that car :(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:50 pm 
Cold-cast

The_Joker13 wrote:
None of the DC Imaginext was on clearance at the Target by my work either (just got back from there). But I did manage to pick-up the Space Pod (reg. $12.99) for $3.24, the Motorized Villian Robot (reg. $19.99) for $4.88 and I also picked up a Sea Dragon Boat (reg. $12.99) for $3.24 all on clearance. Not too bad, I will just put them away as random gifts for my kids.

I also stopped at a KMart the other day and they had a Robot Police Mech Suit in blue so I picked that up as well since the only way to get one before was to buy the Robot Police Headquarters and that one only came in white. Not sure if it is an exclusive to KMart since it was not marked that way.

Here is a picture of the blue Mech Suit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm 

tuning4k wrote:
Eric Qel-Droma wrote:

for the Mego Pocket Heroes, yeah? That one was THE BEST! My neighbor had that (LOVED IT) and I had Spider-Man's Spider-Mobile w/ dropping capture web on the back. I miss that car :(

The one new 3.75" Spidey car is the spiritual successor to that old Spider-Mobile (which I also had, and which was awesome). I'd highly recommend it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

It looks like clayface and catwoman are out there regularly now. I was at a Target (Phoenix) and saw two of each hanging on the racks.

Now the only things I am missing in the collection are: the batboat, the new batmobile with lights, the small penguin sub, the robin jet, and the Target exclusive batmobile with the blue barrels (not sure if I am going to really look for this one).

bnjmnrlyr, can you update your other thread with all of the current packages available? I have referenced that for some time, but know it is a little out of date.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

heh

I totally forgot that I had started that thread. Its been so long.
:oops:

So, yeah, I updated. But I am sure I am missing an item or two.
Let me know and I can add or alter anything wrong with the list now ...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 am 
Hat Pooper

I picked up the Clayface & Catwoman sets last week for my nephew at a local Target.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 260  Next