Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Who sells female heroes compatible w/ imaginext brand?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Hi,

My daughter requested more female superheroes to go with her (our) imaginext collection so ideally compatible size and cartoon style. I have seen what seems like non-customs on the board but can't tell the brand. Playschool has black widow, but are there others? X-men?

Thanks in advance!
d

Post subject: Re: Who sells female heroes compatible w/ imaginext brand?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:56 pm 
My heart is of low-durometer PVC

Welcome to the forum!!!

The closest in scale would be the Playskool Heroes line currently. Prior to the Heroes line they made Marvel Super Hero Squad figures. Though not as articulated as Imaginext or Playskool Heroes they did offer more female characters. Unfortunately that line has been discontinued in favor of the Playskool Heroes line and you may be able find many of the figures on eBay but be prepared some of the characters can be a bit pricey.

Hope this helps. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:15 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

You could always have your daughter write a letter to the Imaginext expressing her disappointment in them. Then you could post it on open forums after they have had time to respond to it.

Ain't blackmail wonderful? :wink: :D

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:25 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

magmasilk wrote:
Hi,

My daughter requested more female superheroes to go with her (our) imaginext collection so ideally compatible size and cartoon style. I have seen what seems like non-customs on the board but can't tell the brand. Playschool has black widow, but are there others? X-men?

Thanks in advance!
d

Yes, the original Super Hero Squad versions, there are about 60 different female characters.. (of course some of those get pretty expensive since some are over 5 years old....) - not as poseable- but I still think that line was superior overall..

and not completely a super hero, but Astrid and her dragon, from the new HTTYD SD line are in that similar scale-- and you can always just pretend she is somebody from Asgard..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:21 pm 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

stewbacca wrote:
magmasilk wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
d

Yes, the original Super Hero Squad versions, there are about 60 different female characters.. (of course some of those get pretty expensive since some are over 5 years old....) - not as poseable- but I still think that line was superior overall..

and not completely a super hero, but Astrid and her dragon, from the new HTTYD SD line are in that similar scale-- and you can always just pretend she is somebody from Asgard..

Like Brunhilda/Valkyrie, she's a blonde.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.