Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 76  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:16 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Not that I am complaining because I actually like how it looks, but why does B'wana Beast only have one tooth?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 pm 
Damage Control

As much as I tried to avoid it, I'm pretty much hooked on these things. I think someone earlier in the thread found the singles... anybody else come across them? The Atom is the only one I'm interested in, but really haven't heard that much on the singles front.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:39 pm 
Unbreakable

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
Not that I am complaining because I actually like how it looks, but why does B'wana Beast only have one tooth?

Have YOU ever tried finding a good place to brush your teeth while adventuring in Africa?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:37 pm 
Aspires to be #1

Sorry if this is a repeat question because I didn't look through 9 pages of posts but has anyone seen the Green Arrow, B'Wana Beast, Ocean Master, Metamorpho figures? I saw them today at Target for the first time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:47 pm 
Unbreakable

j1h15233 wrote:
Sorry if this is a repeat question because I didn't look through 9 pages of posts but has anyone seen the Green Arrow, B'Wana Beast, Ocean Master, Metamorpho figures? I saw them today at Target for the first time.

Yes sir. They have been showing up at target over the past 2 weeks. Pretty cool round of 2-packs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 am 
Tis' but a pup

Just checking to see if anyone knows if this line is going to show up in Wal-mart stores. I have found the line in Target, Toys-r-us, and a local Shop-ko. Very little space dedicated to Batman Brave and the Bold toys in Wal-mart locations from what I have seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:05 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

My area WM went from carrying DCUC, DCIH, Batman B&tB, TDK to carrying no Mattel DC lines after their last reset last month. So my WM isn't carrying them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 am 

I haven't seen the Action League figures at any Walmart that I have been to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:57 am 
Loose, Missing Package

BigRedMachine17 wrote:
Just checking to see if anyone knows if this line is going to show up in Wal-mart stores. I have found the line in Target, Toys-r-us, and a local Shop-ko. Very little space dedicated to Batman Brave and the Bold toys in Wal-mart locations from what I have seen.

No reports yet that I know of and my store doesn't have them. If somebody can post a UPC number for each type of pack (IE: singles, 2-packs, vehicles - I only need the five digits after the 27084) and I'll try to check the computer tonight. I'm kind of expecting them to be added after the new year reset after the other stores have proven that they'll sell...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:24 am 

Does anyone have a scan (or an extra copy they would like to send me) of the poster that was given out at SDCC? My son would love to hang it on his wall and check off each character as we get them.

(Plus, I could really use the visual checklist to help keep my failing memory from confusing one line with another.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 am 

Does anyone (Jim, maybe you?) have any information on the next assortment and its due date? My son is getting antsy for some new minis to set up and bowl over (yes, he is using them as bowling pins at the moment :roll: at least Sportsmaster is the one who is bowling ...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:11 pm 
3 3/4"

These look nice I hope that a Robin comes out soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:33 pm 
Damage Control

Man, out of all the things I collect I'm really getting antsy for some new releases of these things. I wish something would show up soon or at least some news. Does anybody have any sightings of the singles? Keeping my eye out for that Atom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:14 pm 
obsolete and uniquely stupid subnic

I have everything out so far except for that Atom single, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere online (let alone at retail--I haven't seen any retail store selling singles at all).

We got a lot of stuff pretty quick, so I understand the slow period, but I'm like you--I'm ready to buy a bunch more stuff right now. :D Can't wait for all the ones they showed at SDCC and on the poster (if you didn't see it, I posted scans of a bunch of the figs on the poster in the checklist thread: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/foru ... hp?t=15315)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:44 pm 
Damage Control

xrmc20 wrote:
I have everything out so far except for that Atom single, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere online (let alone at retail--I haven't seen any retail store selling singles at all).

We got a lot of stuff pretty quick, so I understand the slow period, but I'm like you--I'm ready to buy a bunch more stuff right now. :D Can't wait for all the ones they showed at SDCC and on the poster (if you didn't see it, I posted scans of a bunch of the figs on the poster in the checklist thread: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/foru ... hp?t=15315)

Man, that Blue Beetle, Grodd, and Dr. Polaris are calling to me. Thanks for the work on the checklist xrmc20, it's really awesome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 76  Next