Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 76  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:29 pm 
My heart is of low-durometer PVC
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 450
Location: East PA
I found the new wave at Target in Cheltenham, PA today. They had 10 total from the new wave...only 1 each of The Top, Blue Bowman and Dr. Fate 2-packs, 4 Joker 2-packs and 3 Demon 2-packs. The peghook style has been improved so that little plastic hook that often breaks is gone in favor of a die-cut hook. Mattel did the same with the main Pixar Cars line packages a couple months ago and I can only hope it will be gone from DCU soon.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa12 ... swave3.jpg

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:40 pm 
User avatar
obsolete and uniquely stupid subnic
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3457
Cool! Thanks for the info and the pic. I want these yesterday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:24 pm 
User avatar
proverbial old fart
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3210
Thanks for posting the pictures and the information on the new 2packs! I'll be looking for these!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:31 am 
User avatar
shirtless hugger
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1206
Location: Alexandria, VA
I just found the Wave 2 figures the other day and thought I found something new! I'm guess I'm a little behind. Still haven't bought any yet, but am leaning toward getting some soon.

One question, though, there are 2 Batmobiles, right? There is one that comes with Batman and Clock King, but there is another one I've seen all by itself, but it's not listed on the checklist. Any info is appreciated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:58 am 
User avatar
obsolete and uniquely stupid subnic
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3457
BCYa wrote:
I just found the Wave 2 figures the other day and thought I found something new! I'm guess I'm a little behind. Still haven't bought any yet, but am leaning toward getting some soon.

One question, though, there are 2 Batmobiles, right? There is one that comes with Batman and Clock King, but there is another one I've seen all by itself, but it's not listed on the checklist. Any info is appreciated.

The only action league batmobile is the one with Clock King. The other B:BB batmobile is for the 5 inch line.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 pm 
User avatar
shirtless hugger
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1206
Location: Alexandria, VA
xrmc20 wrote:
BCYa wrote:
I just found the Wave 2 figures the other day and thought I found something new! I'm guess I'm a little behind. Still haven't bought any yet, but am leaning toward getting some soon.

One question, though, there are 2 Batmobiles, right? There is one that comes with Batman and Clock King, but there is another one I've seen all by itself, but it's not listed on the checklist. Any info is appreciated.

The only action league batmobile is the one with Clock King. The other B:BB batmobile is for the 5 inch line.


Cool thanks for the info. They look kinda similar (design, packaging) so I was somewhat confused.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 pm 
serves the Otter
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1961
Loving those new 2 packs.

_________________
Image
New Look... Same Great Whatever!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:44 pm 
User avatar
Damage Control
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 998
Location: Apokolips... second house on the left
I really want the Grodd set to hit! And also can't wait to find the new 2 packs.

_________________
"Mattel..don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." -Bill McNeal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 pm 
User avatar
Tis' but a pup
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 pm
Posts: 33
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Found all five packs in a local Target. I must say that of all the toys I collect at the moment, these have become my favorite. I want them to make thousands of these.

I would love to see a Masters of the Universe line of these little guys. That would be fantastic, but highly unlikely.

_________________
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:45 pm 
User avatar
obsolete and uniquely stupid subnic
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3457
BigRedMachine17 wrote:
I want them to make thousands of these.

We are internet friends now. :)

Seriously though, I'd like to see the whole DCU in this line. Males, females, villains, heroes, comic only, toon only, etc., etc. Go nuts Mattel.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm 
User avatar
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8750
Location: Rochester, NY
I never would have thought it when these were announced, but I LOVE THEM!!!

Once you star getting 3 or 4 or so set up together, you can"t help but want more.

Get on it Mattel! I want all 3000+ characters from DC's 75 year history in this format!

_________________
#AdultsCollect


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm 
Cold-cast
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Jackson, NJ
from the looks of the pic about at least the mini scale joker was saved from the "blue face" look of his larger counterpart.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:21 am 
Knows his stuff
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 562
Will it be hard to backtrack the whole line?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:01 am 
User avatar
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 51
naughty boy wrote:
Will it be hard to backtrack the whole line?


Shouldn't be... most of the original 2-packs are still available at my TRUs.

They're really wonderful little figures.
If they don't make The Music Meister in at least THIS line I will be severely disappointed.
If they do end up doing him, and then decide he's popular enough to make multiples in his different outfits... I will be one happy ethereal entity. =D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:07 am 
Knows his stuff
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 562
AgentSpectre wrote:
naughty boy wrote:
Will it be hard to backtrack the whole line?


Shouldn't be... most of the original 2-packs are still available at my TRUs.

They're really wonderful little figures.
If they don't make The Music Meister in at least THIS line I will be severely disappointed.
If they do end up doing him, and then decide he's popular enough to make multiples in his different outfits... I will be one happy ethereal entity. =D


thanks for the headsup!

Problem is im not US based.

anyone has a list of all the characters that has already appeared in the Action league line? By the way, does atom come in a 2 pack?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 76  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: