Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Toys from the new movies and shows.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:47 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

There are a lot of DC shows and movies coming out soon, so there is a lot of potential for new toys. Live action Teen Titans and Supergirl shows this Fall, Superman vs Batman might bring back some repaints of the main characters, maybe they will make a bunch of villain two-packs when Suicide Squad comes out, and Shazam and Black Adam when the Shazam movie comes out. Plus there is the spin-off show from Green Arrow. They already have Captain Cold and Firestorm is coming soon, so maybe they will make Hawk, Dove, Black Canary, Atom, and Heat Wave to go with them? Also I read that Doomsday will be in the Batman vs Superman movie, so they could make a figure of him too.

Post subject: Re: Toys from the new movies and shows.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:59 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

I'm sure we'll hear something of Mattel's plans for DC's movies at SDCC, but with the first film still being nine months out at con time probably not a lot of information. There is bound to be plenty of "kids" product for them and the Horsemen have made vague statements about working on something related to them (hopefully 6" Movie Masters). The TV shows seem like they're going to stay with DC Collectibles for Arrow and Flash (and, probably, Legends and Supergirl) along with Funko doing the retro Re-Action figures for them. Gotham is getting figures (and Mini-Mates) from Diamond Select.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

Hawkgirl is going to be in Legends of the DC Universe, so maybe we will finally get a proper 4" scale version of her.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:10 am 
Fugitive Dust

LordMudd wrote:
Hawkgirl is going to be in Legends of the DC Universe, so maybe we will finally get a proper 4" scale version of her.

CCC.

Not to rain on your parade, but I think the DC shows are pretty much wired into DCC and Funko's ReAction line.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:28 pm 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

Thresher wrote:
LordMudd wrote:

CCC.

Not to rain on your parade, but I think the DC shows are pretty much wired into DCC and Funko's ReAction line.

I'll take a Funko figure, it would actually fit with the DCIH figures.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.