Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: DCUC - Beginning of the End?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 am 
declined to be a vampire

j1h15233 wrote:
AnimateTed wrote:
I'd say perceptively accurate. And in hindsight, pretty freaking obvious. Why is it that we here on the ground can see the way this is going to play out, but those pulling the strings have no clue? I'd love to see predictions like this for Young Justice too. I have a feeling that line is dead before it really even gets started.

About 1,000 JLU fans predicted that one haha.

Seriously though, if Mattel still hasn't learned how to do a good case pack out and doesn't get the prices down asap then Young Justice will struggle to last longer than the show.

I have yet to find a place anywhere in Indiana where these toys are selling. It's the same ones on the shelf every time I go to the store.

IT's what started happening with DCUC.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9