Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
 Post subject: 2011 JLU New Finds
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:37 am 
Aspires to be #1

Well by popular demand (2 people haha) the 2010 JLU thread has been dumped. It's 2011 people so post your finds here! Hopefully this year will bring us another 100 pages of new toys!

Post subject: Re: 2011 JLU New Finds
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 am 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

I gathered up some more Manhunters during my few visits at Target. I have 14 sets now... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:53 am 
Collector Inspector

Soon there shall be a war! A war between the Manhunters and the OMACS! And when they have decimated each others ranks, down swoop the parademons!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 am 
Knows his stuff

lance wrote:
I gathered up some more Manhunters during my few visits at Target. I have 14 sets now... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DAMN my Target! I live in a 1 Target Town & it's a C-level store (based on sales volume, size ect.) so it doesn't get the business Targets stores get in bigger cities, therefore it doesn't get new JLU EVER it seems!

We have 4 Wallers on the pegs (there was 6 Wallers for over a year) & because an automatic reorder hasn't been triggered in so long we have NEVER received: 3pks.: Metallo / Flash Rouges / Cyborg / Livewire / BARF/ Despero / or Manhunter Robots.

I have a decent ARMY of Manhunter Robots though due to online sources & traveling hours away for my JLU! I got 2 Manhunter 3pks. in my BBTS Despero case/ drove 1.5-2 hours away to visit a friend who had put Manhunter Robot packs on hold for me so I got 5 Manhunter pks. @ 3 Targets that day. I didn't REALLY want to travel to three Targets the closest being almost 2 hours away for my Manhunter Army due to cost ($15.99x5 + Gas + $8 Tolls) but my friend convinced me to come out! He lures me to visit by finding out what Targets have NEW JLU in his city & I'm grateful since I really did get the ONLy Aquaman/Barda singles from the 1 & ONLY case of that wave to hit the MIDDLE of NY State! So just as always, as soon as I went out there to get my Manhunter packs I knew I would find them somewhere w/out the trouble & cost! I had to commute as I do every Tuesday morning & the 1 Target near where I go had 4 more packs I grabbed there. So my Army of Manhunter Robots = 22 (12 opened so far). OMACs = 18. PARADEMONS = 20+ (10-12 opened so far.) So your Manhunter Robot ARMY could beat mine lol, I'm very glad finding these Manhunter Robot packs made me cancel my BBTS Preorders for 13 Manhunter 3pks. because I didn't think I would find them @ retail for a long time & figured I would save on Shipping having them Shipped w/ my BBTS GREY GHOST/DEIMOS Case, but that didn't happen! Thanks Matty (said in the voice of the students in the class thanking the one loud mouthed kid who just got everyone banned from recess).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:10 pm 
Knows his stuff

I'm sorry J1h15233, I actually forgot to mention the info for New Finds for the 1 Target near me:

New Harford, NY Target: 3pks. = 4 Amanda Wallers * & this is New to JLU collectors in our area: We Finally received a 2nd case of the Superman Beyond/STARRO case (we received a Disco Brainiac after the 1st 1 months ago). So Today here is what is left after Christmas: 3 Barry Allen Flash, 2 Mister Terrific, 4 Disco Brainiacs, 4 LIME Martian Manhunter, 3 Ryan Choi Atom, 1 Plastic Man w/Plas girder, & I believe 1 Batman Grey/Black w/ blue inner cape-- which I hope along w/ the Black "Kenner/Keaton" gets re-released in a 3pk. if Matty insists on NOT having three all NEW Characters!

There have been Despero / Manhunter Robot 3pks. in the Colonie NY area. *Wish I had more to offer!

j1h15233 -Thanks 4 starting this 2011 JLU New Finds thread I know I (& countless others) appreciate it!***********************************************************************************
HAPPY NEW YEAR JLU Lovers !!!! May 2011 Bring US great NEW JLU Offerings !!!!
JLU-4-me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:32 pm 
Brand Manager

How many pages will this thread go before our first legit new find of 2011? Legit meaning Grey Ghost and Warlord 3 packs,come to think of it there are no real new singles I mean The Omac wave has hit Target and whats after that 2 re-releases KGBeast/Bwanna. Man we got alot of 3 packs coming but not much for singles......any ways I say 9 pages before a legit new 2011 finding...........

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:11 pm 
Damage Control

One of my local Targets got a case of the Manhunter/Despero/Batgirl wave. They also left one of the old Fire & Ice 3-packs on the pegs - and moved the Captain Atom and other Fire & Ice 3-pack back into the stockroom to warm the pegs when the new 3-packs inevitably sell out. No Warlord or Gray Ghost packs - and no new singles either.

http://www.kevenn.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Got the Warlord/Supergirl/Deimos and Batman/Joker/Grey Ghost from online last week. Now I'm all caught up until new 2011 product hits.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:03 pm 
ABS

My toyzam in my mall has a lot of dcuc. I passed on the question but they had alot of wave 11, 13, and wave 15. I had Raven and I got a Golden Pharaoh today.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm 
Aspires to be #1

PBateman wrote:
How many pages will this thread go before our first legit new find of 2011? Legit meaning Grey Ghost and Warlord 3 packs,come to think of it there are no real new singles I mean The Omac wave has hit Target and whats after that 2 re-releases KGBeast/Bwanna. Man we got alot of 3 packs coming but not much for singles......any ways I say 9 pages before a legit new 2011 finding...........

I read a post from Toy Guru the other day that made it seem like we may not even get any more singles this year, only 3-packs. I can't remember where it was though. I sure hope that doesn't happen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 pm 
Former King of Posts

PBateman wrote:
How many pages will this thread go before our first legit new find of 2011? Legit meaning...

Legit meaning anything folks have found for the first time in their neck of the woods. If I found an Ultraman, I'd mention it because I know if I am still looking, probably so are others. So much stuff I've never seen in this line at this point. I'm always happy to read someone has found something they did not have before. Unfortunately, I have nothing to report along those lines...yet. but then it is only 2 days into the new year.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:57 pm 
picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Grabbed one more SUPERMAN BEYOND w/STARRO for some trading fodder.

AFi Positive Feedback: +198

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 am 
Wonderdog

My Target did its first post-holiday restock of JLU singles...with a case of Disco Brainiac. Dear gods, will this horror never end????

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:43 pm 
Knows his stuff

Tom2814 wrote:
My Target did its first post-holiday restock of JLU singles...with a case of Disco Brainiac. Dear gods, will this horror never end????

As I was reading this I started hearing the music from that Shower scene in Hitchcock's Psycho. As I saw the words "case of Disco Brainiac" forming all I could hear was the "stabbing" shrieking music notes during poor Janet Leigh's tragic demise. A 2011 JLU REstock with Disco BRAINIAC....... The Horror...The Horror!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:54 pm 
Aspires to be #1

I found some interesting singles today. John Stewart GL, Sinestro, Parasite, Superwoman...wonder where those came from.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next