Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 pm 
active in the community
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 pm
Posts: 77
Have these started to hit anywhere in the states yet? They are on ebay, all that I've see still seem to be from over seas, but I don't look at every auction. Just wondering when these may actually show up and where. I think they are TRU exclusive, correct me if I'm wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:54 pm
Posts: 117
Location: D.C.
radspidey27 wrote:
Have these started to hit anywhere in the states yet? They are on ebay, all that I've see still seem to be from over seas, but I don't look at every auction. Just wondering when these may actually show up and where. I think they are TRU exclusive, correct me if I'm wrong.


They're always going to show up (on ebay) overseas since that's where they're made...and stolen.

Yes, I do realize that's not actually an answer to your question, but when they start showing up in Chinese Ebay auctions, it's usually a month or two before they hit over here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:18 pm 
User avatar
Disney is not his cup of tea
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 2796
Yellow Hal and Blue Kyle have been showing up for almost 3 months on ebay. So in this case that standing doesn't hold true but S. Griffin is right usual it means it's close to a release date but with these two that is not the case evidently.

_________________
Trading Scores: +16
+4 Bunger43, +1 alcinde4, +1 An-Gel Sakur, +5 ProfessorK, +1 Nonnahir, +1 Toyman, +1 Justice Freak, +1 bnjmnrlyr, +1 Jim_Abell
My eBay Feedback


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:01 pm 
active in the community
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 pm
Posts: 77
yeah i know about the month or so between overseas and our release..i guess that is what had me wondering, because it has seemed like more then the usual. at least im not missing them as yet. thx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:47 pm 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10220
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
Either in the Q&As or on Matty's forum Scott has said that TRU has possession of the new 2-packs. Wonder if they're waiting for the Captain Marvel/Black Adam packs to clear out before shipping them to stores?...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:54 pm
Posts: 117
Location: D.C.
That'd be my guess.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:09 am 
User avatar
Disney is not his cup of tea
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 2796
I don't know if anyone has shown them in a group or not.

Image

_________________
Trading Scores: +16
+4 Bunger43, +1 alcinde4, +1 An-Gel Sakur, +5 ProfessorK, +1 Nonnahir, +1 Toyman, +1 Justice Freak, +1 bnjmnrlyr, +1 Jim_Abell
My eBay Feedback


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:11 am 
User avatar
Collector Inspector
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 pm
Posts: 1333
Location: The Midwest of America
I'm actually one of those people that wants one of those many Shazam/Black Adam packs at your local TRU but I've been waiting for TRU to put them on sale for months. I was hoping since the Hal/Sinestro and MOTUC/DCUC 2 packs went down to $20, the regular 2-packs would get the markdown too, but no luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:45 pm 
User avatar
Aspires to be #1
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:54 am
Posts: 12406
Location: College Station, TX
If TRU is waiting on the Shazam packs to clear out, then I'll never see this Hal/Kyle pack.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 am 
User avatar
Corporate Spin Monkey
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Kent, England
I want these to come out just so that the Batman and red Azrael Batman finally hit. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 am 
User avatar
Disney is not his cup of tea
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 2796
elvis8batman wrote:
I want these to come out just so that the Batman and red Azrael Batman finally hit. :D

I love my Batman!
I may buy a two-pack just so I take the head of this Batman and put it on the body of a Crimestopper Batman. Also, I wasn't keen on the Azreal Batman until I saw it in someone's Youtube video.

_________________
Trading Scores: +16
+4 Bunger43, +1 alcinde4, +1 An-Gel Sakur, +5 ProfessorK, +1 Nonnahir, +1 Toyman, +1 Justice Freak, +1 bnjmnrlyr, +1 Jim_Abell
My eBay Feedback


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 am 
User avatar
Corporate Spin Monkey
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Kent, England
Van Statten wrote:
elvis8batman wrote:
I want these to come out just so that the Batman and red Azrael Batman finally hit. :D

I love my Batman!
I may buy a two-pack just so I take the head of this Batman and put it on the body of a Crimestopper Batman. Also, I wasn't keen on the Azreal Batman until I saw it in someone's Youtube video.


The Az-Bats figure was great, the only thing that lets it down is the gauntlet fins going in the wrong direction. I just hope they do the suit he wore before that one, and also versions of Nightwing, Catwoman and Robin as they appeared in that story arc.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 am 
User avatar
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 5:02 am
Posts: 56
Have these 2-packs been available on-line? My local TRUs still have multiple Captain Marvel/Black Adam sets that don't seem to be moving (Why, oh why, did Mattel decide the world was clamoring for those two?), so it'll be a while before they have any shelf space for new sets. If I could order on-line and be done with it, I'd gladly do so.

_________________
When there's no room left in Hell,
The Dead shall walk the earth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:50 pm 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10220
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
John of the Dead wrote:
Have these 2-packs been available on-line? My local TRUs still have multiple Captain Marvel/Black Adam sets that don't seem to be moving (Why, oh why, did Mattel decide the world was clamoring for those two?), so it'll be a while before they have any shelf space for new sets. If I could order on-line and be done with it, I'd gladly do so.


Actually, I never saw a single of Black Adam back when that wave was on the pegs (barely saw any of them) *but* I don't need this one simply because he doesn't come with the scarab necklace or the Chemo leg that I need.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yellow Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle 2 packs....???
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 am 
User avatar
Corporate Spin Monkey
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Kent, England
Jim_Abell wrote:
John of the Dead wrote:
Have these 2-packs been available on-line? My local TRUs still have multiple Captain Marvel/Black Adam sets that don't seem to be moving (Why, oh why, did Mattel decide the world was clamoring for those two?), so it'll be a while before they have any shelf space for new sets. If I could order on-line and be done with it, I'd gladly do so.


Actually, I never saw a single of Black Adam back when that wave was on the pegs (barely saw any of them) *but* I don't need this one simply because he doesn't come with the scarab necklace or the Chemo leg that I need.


Hi Jim, I may have a spare Black Adam, or at least a spare Chemo leg. Which one do you need the right or left leg? I'll go through my storage boxes later in the week and get back to you.

AD


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright © www.actionfigureinsider.com


[ Time : 0.028s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]