Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: LOSH re-release & New JLU teased by FanGirl
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:24 pm 
serves the Otter

Location: Planet Reach, Coolsville, Metropolis, or Crystal Cove. It depends on the day.
texgnome1 wrote:
Wildcard wrote:
I have a feeling that if the remaining JLU figures are released, they will be next year's traveling convention exclusives for DC Universe.

And I'm okay with that. I think several people would be to be honest. It'd still mean we get them.

Yeah, I would probably buy em, but they better make darn sure that all the characters colors/paints are on model (loud cough...MONGUL!!!!) and they really should make them available online sooner rather than what they are doing with the con exclusive packs from earlier this year, uggh. Seriously, how many months ago were they at The Con? and they still won't be available until Dec. right? Even so, it feels like it has been more than a year since they actually had the 3 con exclusive packs released. just sayin, ;)

D.

Post subject: Re: LOSH re-release & New JLU teased by FanGirl
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:58 pm 
5" Scale

Totally fine with them being traveling Con exclusives. In fact, that's what I originally advocated for. They'd be a bit trickier to get, but they also might make it to Matty too.

And Static is a must. I would have preferred a better teenage version but Dwayne actually wrote the episode this version of Future Static appeared in, so it would be a wonderful tribute.