Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: All JLU on Mattycollector listed as SOLD OUT!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:44 am 
shirtless hugger

Of course, I wouldn't be too disappointed if the 2012 announcement is they are releasing an Apokolips eight-pack of Granny Goodness, Mad Harriett, Stompa, Steppenwolf, Desaad, Kanto, Virmin Vunderbar and Bernadeth, but I figure that's unlikely.

Um....yeeeeeaaaaah. I was trying to campaign to get a Granny Goodness figure made for a while, but even that was impossible. Matty isn't big on all-new sculpts, and as of right now, there still have newly sculpted characters (Mongul) that haven't been released.

The line would have to be doing extremely well for them to invest in more characters, beyond the ones that haven't gotten out to us yet. At the most, I'm hoping to hear that one of the unreleased 3 packs will make it out. It's going to take a miracle for Toyman AND Mongul AND Static Shock to all see the light of day. We're probably going to get one, if that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:11 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

I think (hope) we might see the three packs that were closest to release used as con exclusives for 2012... that would be guy Gardner, blue Beetle and Toyman that we could get at least.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm 
Resin

grtwhitecustoms wrote:
I think (hope) we might see the three packs that were closest to release used as con exclusives for 2012... that would be guy Gardner, blue Beetle and Toyman that we could get at least.

That totally works for me! Strangely those are the 3 "unreleased" figures Im missing. Sure seemed there were far more Monguls, Vandals, Microns etc floating around than the figures that would have been next in the production line, ie Toyman,Guy and BB...Things that make you go hmmm

Marvel Figures: Deadpool,just about any Deadpool

DC Direct Figures: New 52 Vibe/New 52 Catwoman

[/i][/b]Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:30 pm 
Fugitive Dust

grtwhitecustoms wrote:

If they were to release new three packs I would think that the Guy Gardner, Martian Manhunter and Batman 3-pack and Blue Beetle, Fire transcluenct and Booster Gold 3-pack would be next in line (if going in terms of closest in production line) because that was the order, after the Space and Golden Age 3-Pack, they announced back at the SDCC 10' presentation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:59 pm 
Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?

Velocity wrote:
grtwhitecustoms wrote:

If they were to release new three packs I would think that the Guy Gardner, Martian Manhunter and Batman 3-pack and Blue Beetle, Fire transcluenct and Booster Gold 3-pack would be next in line (if going in terms of closest in production line) because that was the order, after the Space and Golden Age 3-Pack, they announced back at the SDCC 10' presentation.

I think he just meant the Guy Gardner 3 pack, the Blue Beetle 3 pack, and the Toyman 3 pack. Not a 3 pack containing Guy, Blue, and Toy.