Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

What do you think of a jlu 2 pack if the final 3 packs and the 6 pack does well?
Yea!- I think a granny and vunderbarr 2 pack would be great! 71%  71%  [ 25 ]
No- I'm not too big on a granny or vunderbarr there are other things I want first. 29%  29%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 35
 Post subject: If final jlu packs do well do you want an apokolips 2 pack?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:43 am 
my tummy itches

I think It would make an awesome 2-pack called the clash for apokolips with granny goodness and virman vunderbarr if they produce the firefly 6 pack and it does well. Jlu does not need to end. Mattel just needs to produce the units Of products to match the baseline and produce everything at a low moq. Bythe way I will buy 4 of the 6 packs. What do you think?

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?

Post subject: Re: If final jlu packs do well do you want an apokolips 2 pa
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 am 
Hangin' with the big boys

Kalibakvunderbarr wrote:
I think It would make an awesome 2-pack called the clash for apokolips with granny goodness and virman vunderbarr if they produce the firefly 6 pack and it does well. Jlu does not need to end. Mattel just needs to produce the units Of products to match the baseline and produce everything at a low moq. Bythe way I will buy 4 of the 6 packs. What do you think?

Does Mattel literally have to knock on your door carrying a big sign?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 am 
Collector Inspector

It won't happen but if given the choice, sure. The more JLU the better. Although I do love my Granny Goodness custom from Glassman.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:58 am 
Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?

I voted no, but not for the reasons listed.

IF JLU were to continue I'd want it to continue at a normal reasonable price point. They're possibly finishing off the line at a crazy price point and I'm willing to pay it, but part of that deal for me is that it's the end. This isn't going to be the new status quo. So I vote no.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:02 am 
Aspires to be #1

I like your enthusiasm but you better be funding this because Mattel won't.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

I voted yes because I would buy them but Mattel ain't gonna do it.

No way, no how. It just won't happen.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:28 am 
my tummy itches

[quote="bnjmnrlyr"]I voted yes because I would buy them but Mattel ain't gonna do it.

No way, no how. It just won't happen.[/quote

Yeah I really wanted a granny goodness but it actually could be possible if the final 6 pack dies really well and I mean better than lobo. It most likely Wont happen. I understand that an its too bad oh well I think they also will later on be making a dcau classics line but thats just a rumor oh well at least we got Kalibak thank god....... :D

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:37 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

No, it straight up WON'T HAPPEN.

Even if every last JLU pack they sell going forward sells at 10x the volume of every other item ever offered on Matty, we will NEVER see an official Mattel release of Granny Goodness for the JLU line.

She isn't already in the development pool, she won't get into the development pool at this point.

The ride is closed down, those already in line can stay, the rest of you, sorry, but you need to move on.

I want her. She has always been in my top 10, but it just isn't going to happen.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 am 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Your poll sucks. Where's the option for "No, because Mattel has said a billion times before it won't happen and there is literally no money in the budget for it"? What makes you think that if they can't even afford new packaging they'd have ANY money left over to tool and create new figures? Or how about a poll option for "No, because I only am going to pay those insane prices one time to complete my collection"? Or "No, because the last thing we need is for Mattel to develope new figures and then decide they won't release them and then we'll be back in the same boat as when the Save The JLU Campaign started"?

"I knew we'd made a mistake the minute I saw that little bologna loaf in the hospital bassinet." - Calvin's Dad.

Last edited by Fone Bone on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 am 

Kalibakvunderbarr wrote:
Yeah I really wanted a granny goodness but it actually could be possible if the final 6 pack dies really well and I mean better than lobo. It most likely Wont happen. I understand that an its too bad oh well I think they also will later on be making a dcau classics line but thats just a rumor oh well at least we got Kalibak thank god....... :D
There is NO rumor about a DCAU line. No-one on this board or Matty has ever heard about such a thing and you are completely making that up. You can't just wish something and call it a rumor.

"I knew we'd made a mistake the minute I saw that little bologna loaf in the hospital bassinet." - Calvin's Dad.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 am 
Mint on Card

I voted yes but like everyone else said it aint going to happen. Although its not an official continuation I think YJ could probably produce more New Gods. After these remaining 6 packs I'm done with JLU because I think in the words of Porky Pig TH TH THAT's all Folks !

Successful transactions with: Funtime3, Vancleef9000, Clark Kent, ivelostr2, Tuning4k, and Shellhead. Special Thanks to Stewbacca and Jim Abell. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:19 am 
Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?

Nitewing73 wrote:
I voted yes but like everyone else said it aint going to happen. Although its not an official continuation I think YJ could probably produce more New Gods. After these remaining 6 packs I'm done with JLU because I think in the words of Porky Pig TH TH THAT's all Folks !

The Young Justice figures just don't do it for me. That said, I'm just talking about the general buck bodies. IF they come out with some oversized characters they might just work. There are figures from other lines that work with JLU. Some of the BTAS, STAS, Imaginext, Hero World, etc. So if YJ did a Granny Goodness, she might just fit. Chesire is one that I'm considering. Vandal Savage too. But the rest don't make the cut.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 am 
Mint on Card

jzachery wrote:
Nitewing73 wrote:

The Young Justice figures just don't do it for me. That said, I'm just talking about the general buck bodies. IF they come out with some oversized characters they might just work. There are figures from other lines that work with JLU. Some of the BTAS, STAS, Imaginext, Hero World, etc. So if YJ did a Granny Goodness, she might just fit. Chesire is one that I'm considering. Vandal Savage too. But the rest don't make the cut.

That's cool. I respect that Jzachery. At this point I'm not sure if I'm fully committed to the YJ line but I do want to finish the Hall of Justice and build Amazo who I think will be a bit larger and better scale that then plain Amazo's from JLU.

Successful transactions with: Funtime3, Vancleef9000, Clark Kent, ivelostr2, Tuning4k, and Shellhead. Special Thanks to Stewbacca and Jim Abell. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:44 pm 
my tummy itches

Fone bone calm down. This was my first poll. I just wanted to get involved with my fab. Toy line and you are ruining it. I'm not quitting and I don't think you meant to hurt anyone and I fully respect you and your statement. I surrender - kalibak :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 am 

Kalibakvunderbarr wrote:
Fone bone calm down. This was my first poll. I just wanted to get involved with my fab. Toy line and you are ruining it. I'm not quitting and I don't think you meant to hurt anyone and I fully respect you and your statement. I surrender - kalibak :twisted:

That's cool. I accept your apology and offer one of my own. I got angry because I didn't want a false rumor of there might be a new DCAU line to start especially if it had no basis in reality. You second poll about the Firefly,Dr. Destiny and Volcana six pack was MUCH better.