Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Power Attack Batman Thread
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:29 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Thanks for the tip about Target. I just took my UPC there and had them pull a case from the back. I passed on Crime Crusher. But got everyone else. Basics are $8.99 @ Target and the dpci is 087060448.

The case breakdown is
2X Duel Blades Batman (blue & grey)
2X Thermo Attack Batman (blue & orange)
2X Blaze Buster (black, red & orange)
1 Battle Gauntlet Batman (black & grey)
1X Crime Crusher Batman (orange)
1X Robin
1X Croc

Let me also add that looking at the cardbacks Robin, Blaze Buster Batman, Thermo Attack Batman & Battle Gauntlet Batman all had better (cooler looking) paint decos on the protos.

I posted loose pics here -
http://www.pointsofarticulation.com/php ... 3596#53596

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:23 pm 
Unbreakable

Okay. I really want these. I kind of appreciate the "goofy" nature of the stories and situations portrayed on the back of the cards. I will probably get all of the basics and any deluxe figures that are unique characters. I take it, by the card backs, Joker will be a deluxe? Am I seeing that right?

Hey PJ you wouldn't happen to collect the DC Superfriends Hero World figs do you? I was wondering how the Penguin looks next to these.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:53 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

I do but the Penguin is the one Batman character I didn't get. I do want to take a pic of him next to the "The Batman" Penguin as I always thought he was too big for that line and think he might fit well with this one.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:24 pm 
Unbreakable

PJ wrote:
I do but the Penguin is the one Batman character I didn't get. I do want to take a pic of him next to the "The Batman" Penguin as I always thought he was too big for that line and think he might fit well with this one.

Oh good call! I will have too grab that Penguin from my apartment next time I'm home. Killer Moth might be a good candidate too.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:29 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Here's a quick fix up I did to my extra Battle Gauntlet Batman. I felt he needed the black trunks.
Battle Gauntlet Batman -

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:11 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

PJ wrote:
When I ordered them I had hoped the "Saw Slash Batman" was the normal Blue & Grey "Duel Blade Batman".

The blue/gray Batman is listed on Amazon as "Duel Defense Batman".I ordered that one along with some others.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:17 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Batwasp wrote:
PJ wrote:
When I ordered them I had hoped the "Saw Slash Batman" was the normal Blue & Grey "Duel Blade Batman".

The blue/gray Batman is listed on Amazon as "Duel Defense Batman".I ordered that one along with some others.

Are you sure? Because there's a deluxe called Duel Defense (It's pictured on the back of the Deluxe Sawk Slash box and on their mattel Shop site) And Amazon is selling the deluxes and Basics at the same price. (at least they were when I ordered mine) Either way I picked up the whole set at Target the other day. Now I just need to find the batmobile locally.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:04 am 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

For those paying attention to releases, my local Meijer had pegs set up for these and the DKR figures, but nothing was on the shelves yet.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:58 am 

PJ wrote:
Are you sure? Because there's a deluxe called Duel Defense (It's pictured on the back of the Deluxe Sawk Slash box and on their mattel Shop site) And Amazon is selling the deluxes and Basics at the same price. (at least they were when I ordered mine) Either way I picked up the whole set at Target the other day. Now I just need to find the batmobile locally.

Just going by what I ordered.When I ordered the "Duel Defense Batman",I received the blue/gray "Twin Blades Batman".All the others had correct name listings for Robin,Killer Croc,and the "Thermo Armor Batman".Could not find the "Duel Defense Batman" on Mattel's Shop sight.They just had "Cyclone Kick","Saw Slash",and "Turbo Punch" deluxe figures when I looked.Oh,well.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:57 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

I received the black & grey "Battle Gauntlet" Batman from Amazon, but he was listed as "Crime Crusher" Batman. Now I'm not sure where I saw Duel Defense as he was pictured as the one that is called Cyclone Kick now.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:28 pm 

PJ wrote:
I received the black & grey "Battle Gauntlet" Batman from Amazon, but he was listed as "Crime Crusher" Batman.

Hmmm,I may have to try and order that one from Amazon and hope I get the "Battle Gauntlet" figure.Have been looking for that one,but could only find it on eBay,and I'm not paying the prices they are asking.If I get it great,if not,will keep trying.Thanks for the info PJ.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:26 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Today while out looking for the Power Attack Batmobile (without any luck) I found the 1:50 scale 60's TV Bat-Copter at Target. The dpci is 087072008. And it looked to be 1 per case...Meanwhile the Batman Returns Penguin duck car was 2 or 3 as was the Returns Caccooned Batmobile.

Today's Purchases - DVD & Bat items were from Target and the WWE Eddie was from Walgreens.

Last edited by PJ on Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 am 
PVC

got Killer Croc, Robin, and Batmobile via Amazon.

Went to two Target with the UPC code, they have it in stock but won't pull any or sell even one figure to me, street date is 27th.

-Talos

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:24 pm 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

MOVIE BATCOPTER.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:51 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Here's the Batmobile I finally found at TRU today...of course yesterday I gave in and ordered it from Mattelshop.com with their 20% Memorial Day sale. lol I'll keep both and eventually paint the other black and silver like the proto was.

Total Destruction Batmobile -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next