Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Young Justice 4 and 6 inch lines CANCELLED!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:32 am 
Knows his stuff

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
According to answers that MattyJusticeLeague posted on the forums earlier, the Mattel store in Segundo "HAD" the 4th wave of Young Justice but they aren't sure if they are still there or not.

Thanks for nothing Mattel.

Over the last few days I've gone into several MARSHALLS and ROSS stores (I've never visited these stores previously and had no idea they even sold toys) and have found quite a few Young Justice 4" and 6" figures. Nothing 'rare', but I'm guessing these will be the types of stores that Wave 4 may show up eventually. In my area stores like Walmart and Target have totally dropped the line. I see a few 6" figs in a couple of Toys R Us stores, but I doubt they'll ever restock them.
I did cave and buy Wave 4 on ebay, but the 'hunter' in me still wants to find these things at retail!! Should I find some extras I'll definitely offer them up to the collectors here on the site.

Rick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:01 pm 
Disney is not his cup of tea

I have seen everything but the 3 stealth figures and Vandal Savage in Ross and Marshalls and TJ Maxx.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 pm 
Knows his stuff

Van Statten wrote:
I have seen everything but the 3 stealth figures and Vandal Savage in Ross and Marshalls and TJ Maxx.

I actually saw a Vandal Savage yesterday at a Marshalls. Now when you say you've seen everything, do you mean the Wave 4 figs too (Green Lantern, Artemis, Supes, and Robin)?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 pm 

nah I don't count them... I'm just talking Hall of Justice figures. you'd know if I found Wave 4... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 pm 
Knows his stuff

Van Statten wrote:
nah I don't count them... I'm just talking Hall of Justice figures. you'd know if I found Wave 4... :lol:

Haha... I bet!! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm 

Wow...........

on another note... trying to shift gears... my Hall of Justice is almost done!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:22 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

And the banning in three...two... one..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

stewbacca wrote:

If Gaupo isn't banned for that, that means that there is literally NOTHING that can get you banned from AFI. Prove me wrong, Mods.

Yeah, JediJones is being a bigot. But that kind of language from Gaupo is inexcusable.

"The early bird gets the worm" is great if you like to eat worms.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Fone Bone wrote:
stewbacca wrote:

If Gaupo isn't banned for that, that means that there is literally NOTHING that can get you banned from AFI. Prove me wrong, Mods.

Yeah, JediJones is being a bigot. But that kind of language from Gaupo is inexcusable.

Well it's been removed... by someone.
...and guapo is BANNED.
...so back to the real topic.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 pm 

Not yet. I just wanted to say that I've been beginning to suspect that Guapo isn't actually gay. All of his insane postings sound like the ugliest stereotypes of gay people possible and I think he's probably a straight man making fun of gay people as performance art (and trying to make them look bad in the process). In my experience the only people who are THAT obsessed with the physics of gay sex are heterosexual males.

Good riddance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:48 pm 
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic

Glad I hadn't been in here for a few days. Whatever I missed, I'm glad I missed it. I did manage to get the unreleased Robin from fball13z on Thursday. Really nice figure. Now I just need that damned Artemis...

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:35 pm 
shirtless hugger

Toys R Us has four of the 6" figures on sale for about $20 each on its website. The figures are Robin, Red Arrow, Aqualad and Artemis.

I picked up all four, plus a few other items, to take advantage of free shipping and get an additional 20% off (which brings the cost of the figures down to $16 apiece).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm 
Resin

Fone Bone wrote:
Not yet. I just wanted to say that I've been beginning to suspect that Guapo isn't actually gay. All of his insane postings sound like the ugliest stereotypes of gay people possible and I think he's probably a straight man making fun of gay people as performance art (and trying to make them look bad in the process). In my experience the only people who are THAT obsessed with the physics of gay sex are heterosexual males.

Good riddance.

If this is the same guy, Guapo is just a troll that frequents forums that involve comics, toys, video games. He used to troll a video game forum a few years ago that I modded. He had the same "Shtick" then that he was pulling here. We banned him from there & would let he back after awhile, then he would pull the same crap & get banned again. Enough was enough & Finally we gave him the permaban

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm 

Clayface wrote:
If this is the same guy, Guapo is just a troll that frequents forums that involve comics, toys, video games. He used to troll a video game forum a few years ago that I modded. He had the same "Shtick" then that he was pulling here. We banned him from there & would let he back after awhile, then he would pull the same crap & get banned again. Enough was enough & Finally we gave him the permaban

The thing that surprises me is how long he lasted here. In most forums I frequent the constant sexist and homophobic slurs would have gotten him kicked off ages ago. It's kind of cool that AFI is slow to bring down the banhammer because it means that good posters who may have had a bad day or two stick around. The downside is you get people like guapo abusing the privelege.

I know I've posted stupid things here that could have gotten me banned elsewhere and I'm grateful I so far haven't gotten so much of a warning. But guapo's behavior has me thinking maybe I SHOULD have gotten warnings. The problem with light moderation is people often feel like they can post anything they want without consequences. I know I might be less quick with my temper if I knew there was a chance I'd get kicked off the forum and I'd hope the people who baited me either on purpose or not would feel the same way. Honestly, I'm thinking I may be "nicer" here anyways. I don't want to contribute to this forum getting more mean-spirited and I really have been doing a poor job of keeping civil lately. The "ignore" button is there for a reason. Maybe I'll use it more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 pm 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

Maybe I'm just DEEPLY stupid, but where is the "Ignore" button? Do I not get one?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 47  Next