Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Young Justice 4 and 6 inch lines CANCELLED!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:57 am 
serves the Otter

BCYa wrote:
I'm sorry I missed it, too. Sounded fun. A fight between one guy who's nasty intolerant comments got him on my ignore list and a complete raving lunatic who was too fun to ignore. That's what this site needs more of!

It wasn't exactly a fight. Guapo just quoted Jedi Jones' post from a few pages back and called him a bigot and then went off on a short but incredibly offensive rant involving imagining JJ's future children involved in explicit gay sex acts. Jedi Jones has yet to reappear in this thread to stand by or explain his bigoted comments so I wouldn't call it a "fight" at all.

And I doubt Guapo is a lunatic. I think he knows exactly what he's doing and is trolling for attention. Like I said, I doubt he's actually gay or even from South America although someone who has done a trade with him might be able to correct me on that last point.

By the way, I kind of wish JJ WOULD explain his comments. Because comparing gay people to people who commit incest is WAAAYYY too incendiary a comment to simply drop on people and then walk away. I'm willing to have a debate with someone about marriage equality/same sex marriage or whatever you want to call it. But you can't do that with someone who compares gay people to deviant criminals. There actually ARE places in the world where homosexuality is criminalized (including the death penalty) and dehumanzing gay people like that can lead to some REALLY bad results. People use enough dehumanizing language in this country already. I don't think some people actually understand exactly where words like that can lead.

When truth is only a matter of opinion, advantage goes to the liars.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 am 
Cold-cast

rickwj324 wrote:
I "might" have a source of getting some actual cases of the WAVE 4 figures (GL, SUPES, ARTEMIS, and ROBIN). I'm working out a price now on them. If I'm able to get them at an affordable price I'll post on here for anyone that may be looking to add them to their collection. It's all really going to depend on how much it will cost me. I'm not looking to flip them on Ebay for outrageous prices, just looking to help out some fellow collectors. Again... no guarantees yet, but I will keep y'all posted!

On another note, I'm also working on getting the prototypes for the 4" Capt Marvel and Red Arrow figures. If I can get them, they will be broken down and casted. :-)

Rick

I could use a GL, Supes, & Artemis. As long as they are not a ridiculous price. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:43 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

I'd be interested in taking a set of figures from the case as well if that actually comes to pass.

Keep us posted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:03 am 
Aspires to be #1

I need a Superman and the Artemis bow haha. I don't think anyone wants to just give up the bow though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm 
Knows his stuff

I'll definitely let you guys know something as soon as I do. I'm hoping to get the cases at a price very close to retail. It's not coming from a retail outlet, but from a third party so I know they are going to make a few bucks off of it. But she seems to think that she can get me some at a close to retail price, so we'll see. The minimum sets I'll be getting is 4, but I'm hoping to get more.... all depends on the price. Will keep you all posted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:02 pm 
Resin

I would also be interested in a set.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:12 pm 
serves the Otter

I'd be interested in a set too...

If you DO manage to get some, it will no doubt be in a limited supply, so I suggest you set aside one of each figure to break down and cast too. Not just the protos you might be able to get.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 pm 
Resin

I, too, would be interested in a set...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:44 pm 
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic

Add me to the 'interested in a set' list.

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

I am only interested in Artemis, but i would buy a set if need be.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:11 am 
Variant Head

rickwj324 wrote:
I "might" have a source of getting some actual cases of the WAVE 4 figures (GL, SUPES, ARTEMIS, and ROBIN). I'm working out a price now on them. If I'm able to get them at an affordable price I'll post on here for anyone that may be looking to add them to their collection. It's all really going to depend on how much it will cost me. I'm not looking to flip them on Ebay for outrageous prices, just looking to help out some fellow collectors. Again... no guarantees yet, but I will keep y'all posted!

On another note, I'm also working on getting the prototypes for the 4" Capt Marvel and Red Arrow figures. If I can get them, they will be broken down and casted. :-)

Rick

Oh man I would take an Artemis and if the price is right all 4 lol. But you are lucky that Cap Marvel figure looked very very nice and I am a big fan of his role on the show!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:03 am 
Knows his stuff

shabbyblue wrote:
I'd be interested in a set too...

If you DO manage to get some, it will no doubt be in a limited supply, so I suggest you set aside one of each figure to break down and cast too. Not just the protos you might be able to get.

Yep.. way ahead of ya! Was planning to keep an extra set myself for that reason. I'm still waiting on some price confirmations first though... will post something here once I have the details. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 am 
Cold-cast

Depending on price, I'd be in for a Supes and GL. And a bow if accessories come separate. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:09 am 
PVC

I would want a set of wave 4 as well please. I am still trying to score a stealth Aqualad and Stealth Kid Flash to finish my HOJ.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 am 
3 3/4"

I'd be down for a set.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 47  Next