Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Last JLU Requests - the final 3 pack (Volcana/Aqua/Grann
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:52 pm 
my tummy itches

Truly beautiful. But I leave it at that. It's like we have the same mind.

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:38 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

MOD- Discussion is fine but the personal attacks stop now.

(and for anyone mentioning "Free Speech" you might want to read this -- Do It Yourself, Man! -- as it applies to "free speech" here)

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:29 pm 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

I am all for a three pack with Volcana, classic Aquaman, and Granny. In fact, you can put any JLU figure in there instead of Granny Goodness and I would still buy it at $50. Even that ugly Galatea or the ultra-common Disco Brainiac.

For those who don't like such pie-in-the-sky notions such as asking for yet another de facto extension of the JLU line, all I can say is that it hurts no one to ask or even wish such things. Or to hope.

For those who already have either Volcana or the classic Aquaman, I say unto thee this: If this set ever saw release, there would always be an after market trade or selling value for both that Aquaman and Volcana. It would be money well spent if you didn't want them, or even if you did want them.

For those who say never...well, you know the drill. Even that Justin Beiber dude knows the deal on saying never. So do Hal Jordan fans :)

For those who think that we still haven't seen the end of JLU toys, I agree with you.

Consider my vote counted for a Volcana, Aquaman, Granny Goodness three pack!

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm 
my tummy itches

Yes it's true. If I could have one last wave of 3 packs it would be:

Disneyboys

Killer croc single with baby doll accessory

Dr. Midnite/ dr. Spectrum/ roxy rocket.

I love TNBA. I also love granny goodness from those good old classic STAS episodes. Bring it on! Great idea disneyboy! I just wanna see more TNBA!

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:11 pm 
AFA Graded

A STAS 3-pack would make sense, since they did do a TNBA 3-pack.

Put me down for one too.

AFi Positive Feedback: +199

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:05 am 
The Katepánō with Atomic Breath

Since this is a fantasy/pie in the sky thread for toys I want, but will NEVER be made, I vote for a 6-pack (or two 3 packs), of JLU versions of the Metal Men, made of die cast metal.
Hey, it's my fantasy, and since there won't be any more JLU after the final 3 packs coming later this year, that's what I'd want!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:44 am 
Collector Inspector

If we're going the "sky's the limit" fantasy?

Royal Flush Gang 6 pack
Ideally, I'd want the George Perez version that fought the JLA in the 80's with King, Queen, Ace, Jack, Ten, and a Hector Hammond figure. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Royalflushgang.png

If it had to be show-based, then I prefer the Joker's version. But maybe give us Amos Fortune since we already have Jokers and a Harley Quinn. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Amos_ ... er_Friends)/Images

Time Lost 6 pack
Chronos, Sgt. Rock, Jonah Hex, Kai-Ro, Batman Beyond Barda, Hereafter Batman

Completion 6 pack
Captain Marvel Junior, CSA Owlman, CSA Johnny Quick, Bouncing Boy, The Chief, Oberon

Classic Freedom Fighters 6 pack
Uncle Sam, Black Condor, The Ray, Human Bomb, Phantom Lady, Doll Man (with mini Doll Man accessory).

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 am 
too much stick, not enough carrot

Sorry, but all of you are off topic. The OP doesn't want any discussion other than what he proposed. :P

And Tuning, I'm sorry but after the GL movie you're probably the only one that wants a Hector Hammond figure hahahaha...

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:06 am 
Collector Inspector

texgnome1 wrote:
And Tuning, I'm sorry but after the GL movie you're probably the only one that wants a Hector Hammond figure hahahaha...

Well I certainly don't want THAT version lol! A creepy guy in wheelchair and a dirty brown outfit? Yeesh!

Last edited by tuning4k on Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:15 am 
Aspires to be #1

Personal wish - BTAS Robin, BTAS Riddler, Killer Croc, Commish Gordon, BTAS Batgirl and Man Bat!

Sky's the limit - I'll go with the list Tex made at CJ

Last edited by j1h15233 on Mon May 07, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 am 
Knows his stuff

tuning4k wrote:
If we're going the "sky's the limit" fantasy?

If the sky's the limit, how about a 29-pack with Black Mass, Blockbuster, Bloodsport, Blue Lama, Crowbar, Dr. Cyber, Dr. Spectro, the Dummy, the Electrocutioner, Fastball, Hellgrammite, the Javelin, Lady Lunar, Major Disaster, Merlyn, the Monocle, Neutron, the Puppeteer, the Puzzler, Queen Bee, Rampage, the Shark, Shatterfist, Sonar, Sportsmaster, Tattoed Man, the Thinker, the Top, and Tsukuri, with a Hall of Doom playset!

If you're gonna dream, dream big!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 am 
Collector Inspector

There absolutely be a Hall of Doom playset. It's criminal (pardon the semi-pun) that there isn't one by now.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:13 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Yeah, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see one eventually materialize down the road. Though, if the Hall of Justice accessory idea for the YJ didn't pan out (Did Mattel think that was a success, in spite of the death of the line? A question for another thread perhaps) I can't see them thinking a Hall of Doom would prove successful. Of course, I'm all for playsets, dioramas, etc.

Quote:
For those who already have either Volcana or the classic Aquaman, I say unto thee this: If this set ever saw release, there would always be an after market trade or selling value for both that Aquaman and Volcana. It would be money well spent if you didn't want them, or even if you did want them.

Exaaaaactly :) Seems most every unique character in the JLU line still holds some value to someone (except perhaps GL, who was so over-exposed, poor guy). And if they were to give this hypothetical 2nd released Aquaman the black trunks someone suggested, then voila - both Volcana and he would be different than their original releases, and by extension have some value on the market.

Quote:
I love TNBA. I also love granny goodness from those good old classic STAS episodes. Bring it on! Great idea disneyboy! I just wanna see more TNBA!

Yeah, I'd love to see more TNBA (mostly Ivy) and B:TAS, but again, I understand that the DCAU toy-lines have concluded for the most part.

Quote:
Since this is a fantasy/pie in the sky thread for toys I want, but will NEVER be made...

:wink: Sorry Captain, but not quite. We've all made "wish list" threads full of names...this one's more about the concept of Granny and the other two as a potential idea for Matty to consider in the months to come, should they have any lingering desire to revisit JLU. It seems like ToyGuru would be in favor of a Granny-related idea!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 pm 
my tummy itches

My dream figures.

TNBA killer croc
Baby doll
Poison ivy TNBA
Roxy rocket

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:51 pm 
my tummy itches

I like TNBA croc so much I even changed my picture! Only if we got croc or even ivy instead of clock king..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next