Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: Am I the only adult male on here... (Monster High thread
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:38 am 
The Last Word

Jim_Abell wrote:
Was surprised to find the Freaky Fusion Hybrids at TRU today along with the Zombie Shake 2-packs, really expected both assortments to be "fall" items.
I saw comments about the Freaky Fusion dolls being found last week, so we went to TRU Friday night. They were one short of having two full sets left, but they had another case on that day's truck and said it would be available in the morning. Had to get up a little earlier than I would like on a Saturday, but Jennifer and I were both able to add Avea, Bonita, and Sirena to our collections. I like Avea every bit as much as I thought I would, and the other two far exceeded my expectations.

to_count wrote:
Here is her collection of MH
Her shelves look terrific with the printed backgrounds like that. I like that Dustin has a little bed, too.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:24 am 
Loose, Missing Package

to_count wrote:
My daughter would love to hear what you think of her collection.........thx for taking a look

Like CC said, the collection looks great, the backgrounds really help make the figures *POP!*

Caped Crusader wrote:
I like Avea every bit as much as I thought I would, and the other two far exceeded my expectations.

Yeah, the fusions are great! I still haven't picked up Bonita but I was really surprised how much more I like her in person than I did from the photos. I can't wait to get to see the budget dolls from this line, really looking forward to the Frankie and Scarah but Ghoulia and Operetta look very interesting, too.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:43 am 
We're going streaking!

Your daughter has a great looking collection! Very nice!

to_count wrote:
Morning everyone..........my daughter asked me to take pictures & post her collection here with everyone. She looks over my shoulder now & then when I read this forum to see what's coming out soon. Thx for keeping us informed/updated !!!

Here is her collection of MH

My daughter would love to hear what you think of her collection.........thx for taking a look

D's

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:54 am 
Cold-cast

Thanks everyone.....you made my daughter's day !!!

I really enjoy this thread, I never thought I or my daughter would be this interested in MH......but its a good way for us to bond :)

D's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17