Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: DC Sub Shipment Confirmation: Jay is on his way
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:04 am 
declined to be a vampire

I just sent them an email asking about the charge and saying my 5 year old can do basic math. The reply was "the 30 dollars was just showing the initial charge and you were only charged the 15 plus the 8.35 to ship you the figure"

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:40 am 
categorically opposed

Got an email about my refund today.

I'm gonna try to edit my payment/shipping information on Matty's site. Let's see how badly they can eff it up.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:41 am 
We're going streaking!

I won't quote any of the many other posts, but here are my latest updates with Matty, some of which I share with others...

I finally got a charge for my Jay for $24.95 shipped. Cheaper than my Day-Of order, so I will assume it is the correct total, especially with being shipped with Metron.

The odd thing is, I had my old CC being used for my DCIE Sub. I received a "Shipped" email and even though the tracking is actually for my Day-Of Jay, my Day-Of Jay tracks to my Sub Jay... confused :? And I see I am not the only one this happened to. Either way, both Jays shipped.

Now, I could not find any charges for my Sub Jay. I thought maybe it would show up on my newly transferred CC (bank purchased all accounts of my old bank), but it did not. I updated my CC information to the same card I use for my Lion Force Sub and today, the charge shows on that card. Which tells me that DR shipped my Sub Jay before the charge was ever approved! Crazy! I wonder if they would have eventually charged my other card on file, or if Jay would have been free if I never updated my account?

They truly have no clue what they are doing there.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:47 am 
ABS

TRDouble wrote:
I finally got a charge for my Jay for $24.95 shipped. Cheaper than my Day-Of order, so I will assume it is the correct total, especially with being shipped with Metron.

TRDouble, $24.95 is about right for Jay, so it sounds like you are being charged correctly. However, Metron isn't shipping with Jay this month. Right now Metron is scheduled to ship with Atrocitus next month unless another delay occurs.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 am 
We're going streaking!

BlackCanary wrote:
TRDouble wrote:

TRDouble, $24.95 is about right for Jay, so it sounds like you are being charged correctly. However, Metron isn't shipping with Jay this month. Right now Metron is scheduled to ship with Atrocitus next month unless another delay occurs.

Ah! Thank you. Yeah, the price still sounds right, especially compared to my $28.84 for my "Day Of" Jay order.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:29 pm 
5" Scale

Received Jay today and correct, itemized packing slip. While I could have done without the drama, the figure looks great. Very happy with the paint and sculpt.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:35 pm 
An Insider

j1h15233 wrote:
zaxilla2 wrote:
I've got a charge for 24.64. Can anyone tell me if this is accurate? I was thinking 23.70.

Also, the transaction was listed as an atm/cash advance/bank transaction, and not a charge. This will not please the Mrs.

aaand, the order is not showing up in the order history.

Do you have the sub order in your order history? That's all I have on mine, nothing specific for Jay. And the price difference might be taxes.

Yeah, just the initial sub order. And the weird 'bank transaction' item instead of an actual charge. I just tried to send customer service an email detailing the problem, and it said that the order number was not found. I had to use my email instead.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:21 pm 
categorically opposed

Was able to swing by my parents' and pick up Jay tonight.

He's awesome. Reminds me why I love DCUC so much in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:10 am 
An Insider

I just got a stock email reply clearly indicating that my email was not read, just replied to based on the criteria I entered during the process:

Quote:
The exact amount charged for your transaction, including any taxes or
discounts, is accurately listed in the confirmation email sent at the
time of the transaction and in the electronic invoice for the order.

Accurately listed my big toe.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:15 am 
An Insider

j1h15233 wrote:
Do you have the sub order in your order history? That's all I have on mine, nothing specific for Jay. And the price difference might be taxes.

got my Jay today, and the price difference was taxes.

I have to say that this figure looks great. there's a little yellow slop on his lightning bolt, but nothing I can't fix. I even like the package more than I thought I would. For starters, its a lot smaller than I initially thought, and I think it just looks good. The pics online don't do the design justice. I think it's very sleek.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:45 pm 
Corporate Spin Monkey

I saw a photo on another site where someone had put their Jay figure in a JSA line up, and looking at it I realized that what with Jay being slightly taller, if they had put The Atom next too him then the Atom figure would look smaller and more in scale. Anyone care to try it and take a photo? (I would but I haven't got my Jay figure through yet and all my other figures are in storage)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:38 pm 
declined to be a vampire

The box it came in is tiny. Didn't realize the package was so small...lol.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:50 pm 
shirtless hugger

Got my Jay this week. Love it. Bring on the rest. I'm still holding out hope for Huntress.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:14 pm 
We're going streaking!

My first Jay arrived today. Very nice figure! It's been a while since I got a new DCUC figure that I really cared about.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:50 am 
Collector Inspector

So I moved last January and one of the first things I did was call up Digital Dip$%%&^* with my new shipping and billing address. "No problem" they said "Everything is taken care of". I have even ordered figures off the site in the past few months that have reached my new address. The confirmation e-mail I received on May 19th even had the correct shipping address but the wrong billing address. So I checked my tracking number and it was sent to the post office of my old address. I tried to contact them by the website this morning with the item number and their system says no number found. Even though me bank account has been charged with the $25 and some change charge. How in the love of Jebus do these idiots stay in business?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next