Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Larfleeze, Pleeze!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 am 
Resin

Okay, I'm feeling pretty discouraged by Mattel/DC these days. They cancel Young Justice, they cancel Batman Legacy, they cancel the Reign of the Supermen figures, they scrap the DC All-Stars line after one reworked and shortened assortment, and God only knows what's going to happen at retail. The finest super-hero action figure line in existence, and -- pfft! :cry: I'm grateful for Club Infinite Earths, but -- sheesh!

The one figure I was especially looking forward to in the DC All-Stars line -- especially since I have absolutely no use whatsoever for anything from the "new 52" -- was LARFLEEZE, also known as Agent Orange from the Green Lantern side of the DC Universe.

Hey -- Mattel -- could you at least consider putting him into the Club Infinite Earths line?

LARFLEEZE, PLEEZE!

Post subject: Re: Larfleeze, Pleeze!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:04 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

I don't think we'll see him in the club at this point but rather he'll be used in 2013 either at retail or in the club then...

but, yeah, I really miss not getting him now as well.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:11 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

As much as I would like him... I am just really Lanterned out! I guess if there's going to be another Lantern release it might as well be him... finish off the representatives of the other colors. Or as much as you can. I know Indigo and Blue are unaccounted for in DCUC but I just don't care at this rate!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am 
categorically opposed

He was sculpted and likely tooled already.

If you don't think he's already in the pipeline for the 2013 sub or retail, you're fooling yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:17 pm 
active in the community

I also i saddened with the loss of the DCUC line and its temporary replacement lines. Esp for certain figures...Larfleeze being one of them (red robin and super boy prime are two others).
I also feel we will see these in 2013, as long as they can get the new line off the ground. I kinda hope they shove them into the current Subscription, that just feels like a short cut/easy out. Since there was supposed to be a full year planned for the sub. Unless that's why they cancelled all the other lines...mattel exec- "we didnt get the sub intrest that we wanted, lets cut these other sets at least temporarily, us a few to fill remaining slots of the Subscription...we'll save...yada yada yada and then all the fans will jump more on board next subscription/2013 new line launches etc...bam big dollars". (hope i'm wrong)

but to quote Larfleeze.......

"MINE" (is what we all want)