Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: SDCC '12: DCUC / Club IE thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 pm 
Grickle Grass Grower

I ponied up again for the 2013 sub. I have been pleased with the quality of the sub so far this year.

As far as the selection of characters, I'm great with whatever they choose as long as it's a different character. Larfleeze is a must have in my book! I am a big fan of what Geoff Johns did to breathe some new life into the GL franchise.

As far as characters I would have liked to see:
Mera- this figure became a must have for me after the last few years in the comics
Ambush Bug- one of my all time favorite, ridiculous characters
Huntress- much deserving of a figure
Aqualad/Tempest
Dr.Sivana maybe w/ Mr.Mind!
Hush
Mad Hatter
Heatwave

But as I said, I'm fairly please with the selection of characters. Probably most excited about the prospect of completing the Metal Men and being one step closer to the Doom Patrol! Mattel doesn't do things well on a consistent basis, but I will say that they have done a good job of putting a TON of variety into the DCUC figures in their many incarnations. Now if only they could get a hold of prices and figure out how distribution works.....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Well, I hope you guys get it. It's just not my cup of tea. Not really excited for much of what's coming. I understand that some buck re-use has to be done, but man...for the sub line, I'm really disappointing in the route they went. I realize there are some cost issues, but man...

Of course I've sort of gotten out of the collecting business to a certain extent. I just want me a correctly done Doomsday (far overdue IMO) and a Jason Todd Red Hood...which I'm hoping will make it's way to the batman unlimited line at some point.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:43 pm 
shirtless hugger

DC Classics SDCC Round-Up & Updated Release Schedule - http://www.itsalltrue.net/?p=19623

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 pm 
Shifts It Into Overdrive

Sweet! It should be easier to drive that wacky thermometer up with so many reveals as compared to last year.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:34 am 
too much stick, not enough carrot

Yeah, should be easier. Lots of fan-demanded characters this time, as well as a few surprised. Should go much more smoothly.

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8