Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Cheap JLU from Chinese eBay seller
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:42 pm 
Cold-cast

ed case wrote:
The Blue Beetle I bought from this guy arrived yesterday. His paint job/general state of filthiness is roughly equivalent to the Toyman above, and to top it off he has 2 right arms. :? The good news is the seller seems very focused on 100% customer satisfaction, so I'm hoping he'll resolve the issue for me. I'll follow up to let everyone know how things shake out.

Sorry about your luck, I hope the seller makes it right by sending you one in better condition. 2 toyman's & a Firefly I received were both in excellent condition. Here's the pics I posted.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24713

Unfortunately with these sellers, it really seems to be hit or miss on the paint applications. Oh wait it's the same way with mattel & at least through the chinese sellers you are not paying $40 for a 3 pack with a crappy paint job. & people here say I don't look at the positives side of things :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9