Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Uncle Sam and Constantine
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:14 pm 
Brand Manager

Just got mine and the paint job is so so but overall not bad.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Am I the only one *still* waiting for these two? As much as we're being charged for shipping, you'd think they could use a real shipper to get them to us. Heck, just cut Newgistics out of the supply chain and let USPS handle it the whole way - they'd do a better job, and not send stuff all over the country before it goes out for delivery. :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:22 am 
shirtless hugger

Well, two weeks and three phone calls later, I still haven't received my return shipping label or any sort of email confirmation that the correct figures are being mailed to me. My case was labeled a 'high priority' this past Tuesday, which I think just means they take extra care to ignore it because I was supposed to have heard from them within two business days and I didn't hear a thing. Another phone call today confirmed my 'high priority' status, as well as the powerlessness of the actual CS people to do anything about it or to even communicate with the people who could fix the problem via anything other than their trouble ticket 'system.'

Mattel is the largest toy company in the world. It boggles my mind that customer service of this level is acceptable to them.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 am 
The Katepánō with Atomic Breath

I still don't have mine either, but at least replacements were shipped out last week.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Joe G. wrote:
Well, two weeks and three phone calls later, I still haven't received my return shipping label or any sort of email confirmation that the correct figures are being mailed to me. My case was labeled a 'high priority' this past Tuesday, which I think just means they take extra care to ignore it because I was supposed to have heard from them within two business days and I didn't hear a thing. Another phone call today confirmed my 'high priority' status, as well as the powerlessness of the actual CS people to do anything about it or to even communicate with the people who could fix the problem via anything other than their trouble ticket 'system.'

Mattel is the largest toy company in the world. It boggles my mind that customer service of this level is acceptable to them.

I'm only going on a week, but they've set my ticket to "high priority" twice (how?), and "within two business days" became "within "24 hours" after that came and went and then to "at least two business days" after that. :roll:
The part that makes this even more frustrating for me is that my Ivy was messed up, and I got the damn shipping label the very next day after I called about it. I am really glad I didn't subscribe again for 2013.