Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: BTTF 2 Hoverboard shipping?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am 
An Insider

Hey guys, Toyguru said we would be charged and the boards would start shipping today but I haven't been charged or got any emails about it yet. Anyone else get anything?

Post subject: Re: BTTF 2 Hoverboard shipping?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 pm 
serves the Otter

Man, I really hate Digital River. They just cancelled my order today after attempting to bill my expired credit card for it yesterday. The thing is, I had already updated my credit card info on mattycollector.con AND called their stupid customer service yesterday to update the billing info through them too. So despite having a current credit card (which is NOT expired) on both fronts, they STILL cancelled my order rather than just attempting to bill it again with the new credit card info as they claimed they would.

So I called them AGAIN today after receiving the email notifying me of cancellation, and I once again talked to some idiot customer service person (possibly the same woman as yesterday) who acted like the call I made to them yesterday never took place and went ahead with getting my billing info again to process the order. Since the original order has now been cancelled, they have to create a new order.

I'm just worried I'm not going to get that 6" scale hoverboard accessory that was supposed to come with the full sized prop as incentive for pre-ordering this thing 9 months ago rather than purchasing the prop right now. I clearly expressed those concerns in two different emails with them today, but I'm betting it won't show up in whatever order finally gets shipped to me. :(

I'm also dreading a repeat of this ridiculous experience in a week or so when they attempt to bill me for my final 2012 DC Inifinite Earths subscription figures, even though the customer service rep assured me the credit card info had been updated for them.

And all of this mess is simply because their stupid online website doesn't apply updated billing info to pending orders. What is the point of updating your credit card info on mattycollector.com if it doesnt get updated on pending orders too??