Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Matty Collector question
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:20 am 
declined to be a vampire

So I got my email about my subscription renewing, but I think I deleted it.

I went to their website to my order history, but I don't see my most recent one. Anyone else have that issue?

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post subject: Re: Matty Collector question
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:01 pm 
ABS

Bunger43 wrote:

I went to their website to my order history, but I don't see my most recent one. Anyone else have that issue?

You won't see December's subscription order until it begins processing tomorrow.

Per Matty's 12/17 Sale Announcement on their News Page:
MattyCollector wrote:
December Subscription Key Dates

If you’re a subscription holder, here are the important dates to note for December 2012: Your subscription will renew 5 calendar days before the on-sale date, at which time your card will be authorized for the full amount of your order, so plan to have funds available before Wednesday, December 12th. Subscription orders should begin shipping approximately Wednesday, December 12th, three business days before the December 17th on-sale date, and your card will be charged the full amount at this time.

The renewal emails were just a warning that they will be charging cards tomorrow (Wednesday, December 12th). After tomorrow, you should be able to see the new order in your order history once it processes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:22 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Awesome. Thanks.

BlackCanary wrote:
Bunger43 wrote:

You won't see December's subscription order until it begins processing tomorrow.

Per Matty's 12/17 Sale Announcement on their News Page:
MattyCollector wrote:
December Subscription Key Dates

If you’re a subscription holder, here are the important dates to note for December 2012: Your subscription will renew 5 calendar days before the on-sale date, at which time your card will be authorized for the full amount of your order, so plan to have funds available before Wednesday, December 12th. Subscription orders should begin shipping approximately Wednesday, December 12th, three business days before the December 17th on-sale date, and your card will be charged the full amount at this time.

The renewal emails were just a warning that they will be charging cards tomorrow (Wednesday, December 12th). After tomorrow, you should be able to see the new order in your order history once it processes.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

Well my card number was stolen recently- and I called in just to change the card number-- it took almost 20 minutes for them to do this process (including being put on hold twice for 5 minutes at a time--)- this is my first experience with the wonderful digital river customer service :roll:

I really didnt want to change it- because I didnt want Procrustus and that would save me $ 40.00 however I was worried if I didnt fix it- they wouldnt send me my free figure-- This setup is so backwards-- so now I see why everyone complains about them so much.