Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:19 am 
User avatar
Resin
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:08 pm
Posts: 388
I wish they would have used this torso for the single-carded figure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 am 
Fugitive Dust
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 am
Posts: 217
I can't wait for all of this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 pm 
User avatar
Brand Manager
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2087
Location: Brazil
Well, Movie Masters Superman already started to appear on Ebay, how many days until we could find our first Bats :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:56 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 1893
Location: Earth
Later in the Summer, I would presume. The Man of Steel line is due in stores a few months earlier than the 1960s Batman line, afterall. Isn't the 60s line set for a Fall release?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:59 am 
User avatar
Brand Manager
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2087
Location: Brazil
shabbyblue wrote:
Later in the Summer, I would presume. The Man of Steel line is due in stores a few months earlier than the 1960s Batman line, afterall. Isn't the 60s line set for a Fall release?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 am 
User avatar
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 67
BBTS has Catwoman up for pre-order. No picture yet though.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT15326&mode=retail


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:47 pm 
User avatar
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:57 am
Posts: 57
Batwasp wrote:
BBTS has Catwoman up for pre-order. No picture yet though.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT15326&mode=retail


$17.99 for 1 figure? Am I reading that right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 1893
Location: Earth
BAZ57 wrote:
Batwasp wrote:
BBTS has Catwoman up for pre-order. No picture yet though.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT15326&mode=retail


$17.99 for 1 figure? Am I reading that right?


Yes. So what? That's where prices are at these days, or have you not been paying attention for the last 12-18 months? It's better than the $19.99 price some 6" scale lines are now going for. And unlike the DCUC line, I'm sure the price is more justifiable in this particular line due to the cost of likeness rights for the actors they are depicting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:55 pm 
User avatar
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:57 am
Posts: 57
shabbyblue wrote:

Yes. So what? That's where prices are at these days, or have you not been paying attention for the last 12-18 months? It's better than the $19.99 price some 6" scale lines are now going for. And unlike the DCUC line, I'm sure the price is more justifiable in this particular line due to the cost of likeness rights for the actors they are depicting.


Haven't been paying attention for the last 12-18 months. I don't collect that much, just get what amuses me. I think the last 6" figure I bought was Mary Marvel.

Also, I thought these were smaller than the 6" scale. But I could be wrong, it's been know to happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:39 am 
User avatar
serves the Otter
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:01 am
Posts: 1979
Location: J Street
BBTS prices sometimes run a couple of dollars higher than brick & mortar stores; and $17.99 is actually a dollar cheaper than what they are charging for DC/Batman Unlimited Figures. So I'm thinking the '66 figures will probably range between $14.99 and $15.99 in places like Target & Walmart. That is, if you can find them there.
:?

_________________
Essential JLU:...1. Jax-Ur...2. Robin (Grayson)...3. Trickster...4. Power Girl...5. Spectre
...6. Chronos...7. Killer Croc w/BabyDoll...8. Felix Faust...9. Poison Ivy...10. Deathstroke
Bonus:...Starfire, Steppenwolf w/Desaad, the Joker's Jokerz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:38 am 
User avatar
Brand Manager
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2087
Location: Brazil
Batwasp wrote:
BBTS has Catwoman up for pre-order. No picture yet though.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT15326&mode=retail


Already preordered mine. Thanks for sharing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:37 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 1893
Location: Earth
Now that Catwoman is up for pre-order, I hope that means a photo of her is coming soon. Curious to see which one they went with.... Newmar, Kitt, or Merriweather. I'm betting its Newmar since she's the best known of the 3 Catwomen on that show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:42 am 
User avatar
Brand Manager
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2087
Location: Brazil
shabbyblue wrote:
Now that Catwoman is up for pre-order, I hope that means a photo of her is coming soon. Curious to see which one they went with.... Newmar, Kitt, or Merriweather. I'm betting its Newmar since she's the best known of the 3 Catwomen on that show.


Judging by the Barbie version of Batman and Catwoman, Kitt is out of question. I bet it's Newmar too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:46 am 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10220
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
...of course they could release multiple versions though I think Newmarr's height would be all wrong for Kitt...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mattel announces Adam West 1966 Batman line
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 am 
User avatar
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8333
Location: Rochester, NY
I wouldn't just be her height that is off. The three women all had fairly discernible body styles as well and to do them justice would be unique sculpts for each.

_________________
I was Geek before it was Chic


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 41  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright © www.actionfigureinsider.com


[ Time : 0.037s | 10 Queries | GZIP : Off ]