Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The MattyCollector/ Digital River Error or Incident. =P
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:05 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Well guys, I have always wondered if digital river was still horrible at what they do or if Toyguru (scott) really knew what he was saying when he said that digital river was going to get better at what they did. Well, I guess I was about to find out. As we all know, everyone who has a sub, our subscription renews every 10th of the month. I have not had any poblem with the sub since it started until today. Okay so now let me tell you what happened to me. Come May 3, I was renewed for my sub. Yes I was very surprised. But the thing was that I wasn't charge for the month of May, I was charged for the month of April......AGAIN! Well I called, and the guy told me everything would be fixed by 5/8/13. Well, later that day I got an email saying that the shipment had already left the warehouse and in order to get a refund I was suppose to reject the shipment and they would then proceed with the refund. Well, come monday morning I checked my bank balance and to my surprise I was refunded. Then some VIP Mattycollector guy sent me an email apologizing and said that I was going to receive a full refund. That I can keep the figures sent free of charge and that I am getting a $4.00 discount for this month renewal. Well, that was my digital river experience. So if you are on the fence because of digital river, I say go for it.

Post subject: Re: The MattyCollector/ Digital River Error or Incident. =P
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:12 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Congratulatoins!

You win a prize for being the FIRST PERSON EVER to have a positive DR experience!

Couldn't have said it better myself.