Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Crazy JLU deals at BBTS.....
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:32 pm 
Damage Control

Hey Guys, I don't know the validity of this, but I placed a preorder anyway just in case. Check out the deals:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... 0Unlimited

Post subject: Re: Crazy JLU deals at BBTS.....
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:20 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Veil1 wrote:
Hey Guys, I don't know the validity of this, but I placed a preorder anyway just in case. Check out the deals:

Deals look awesome. I just hate paying 10 bucks for a small box for shipping tho.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:02 pm 
Damage Control

Bunger43 wrote:
Veil1 wrote:

Deals look awesome. I just hate paying 10 bucks for a small box for shipping tho.

$10 shipping for the League 6 pack ($17 is unbelievable for that set) , Toyman set, and Vandal Savage set is a really good deal for me. And that shipping is better than you'd get at Matty. I'm glad I passed on them when they first came out.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:45 am 
declined to be a vampire

the average was still about 5-6 bucks a figure, and that's where I was when I still bought them.

I just hate seeing a 17 dollar price tag and then spending 27, even if it is a steal!

Thanks for the links tho. I haven't bought any Justice League stuff in forever.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:22 am 
MINT!

I saw on another forum that these are being solicited through Diamond so you may be able to ask your LCS to get them for you and avoid having to pay BBTS shipping.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:52 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Thanks for the tip...I just ordered the 6-pack with Speedy in it.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:56 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

bigkid24 wrote:
I saw on another forum that these are being solicited through Diamond so you may be able to ask your LCS to get them for you and avoid having to pay BBTS shipping.

However if you do pile of loot shipping is not bad at all-- most things I add are usually a 1.00 or less in shipping. Now if you are impatient and have to have it now.. thats the price you pay.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:22 am 
Brand Manager

Why in the world is the Blue Beetle 3 pack $48.99 ???? Also I have to say I am insulted byu Mattel dumping some of this JLU for so cheap after pandering to us to try and get us to pay $50 each. They claimed a more limited run I am honestly so sick of Mattels games I am selling a majority of my stuff. I have supported JLU from day 1 and this is one of the most annoying things I mean you have Mattycollectoer.com if you offered them at a FAIR price (Lets not play the they HAD to charge $30 a pack cause clearly they did not) I would have bought all the packs. I got Blue Beetle from China and guess what one leg is shorter then the other ! Mattel you have lost more of my money then you will ever know. My girlfriend has quite Monster High and Disney Cars because of their beyond shadiness with Cars. I am done collecting your products and my kid is not allowed to own Mattel toys.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 pm 
serves the Otter

PBateman wrote:
I am done collecting your products and my kid is not allowed to own Mattel toys.

Haha. Overreact much? So if you're kid is with you in the toy store and sees a cool Superman figure on the pegs and begs you to buy it for him, you're actually going to say "NO!" and tell him that it's because Mattell screwed over Daddy too many times by overpricing the JLU line?

That poor kid. All he wants is a Superman figure. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:34 am 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Love ya PBateman. Really I do. But this post?
PBateman wrote:
Why in the world is the Blue Beetle 3 pack $48.99 ???? Also I have to say I am insulted byu Mattel dumping some of this JLU for so cheap after pandering to us to try and get us to pay $50 each. They claimed a more limited run I am honestly so sick of Mattels games I am selling a majority of my stuff. I have supported JLU from day 1 and this is one of the most annoying things I mean you have Mattycollectoer.com if you offered them at a FAIR price (Lets not play the they HAD to charge $30 a pack cause clearly they did not) I would have bought all the packs. I got Blue Beetle from China and guess what one leg is shorter then the other ! Mattel you have lost more of my money then you will ever know. My girlfriend has quite Monster High and Disney Cars because of their beyond shadiness with Cars. I am done collecting your products and my kid is not allowed to own Mattel toys.
The first words that popped into my head were "Settle down, Beavis."

"The early bird gets the worm" is great if you like to eat worms.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:34 am 
Aspires to be #1

PBateman wrote:

It's called customer service stock

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:17 am 
categorically opposed

PBateman wrote:

Do you feel the same way when you buy a new shirt at $60, then go back to the store three months later to see that it's been marked down to $15?

It's like you've never heard of a company discounting a product that they couldn't sell. They had those JLU four-packs on sale for dirt cheap - what, two years ago? - where the more you bought, the cheaper they were, and they still are trying to unload them.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:53 pm 
declined to be a vampire

shabbyblue wrote:
PBateman wrote:
I am done collecting your products and my kid is not allowed to own Mattel toys.

Haha. Overreact much? So if you're kid is with you in the toy store and sees a cool Superman figure on the pegs and begs you to buy it for him, you're actually going to say "NO!" and tell him that it's because Mattell screwed over Daddy too many times by overpricing the JLU line?

That poor kid. All he wants is a Superman figure. :)

I'll tell him no, but not because of that. It's because he hasn't done his chores yet this week. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:29 am 
shirtless hugger

I grabbed some of the cheap packs for custom fodder. Thanks for the head's-up.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 am 
Brand Manager

Deleted

Last edited by red Ricky on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next